Later Doods

~Mitch's POV~

(I have been wanting to make this chapter so badly! I couldn't wait any longer!)

I ran down the halls with tears still stinging my eyes.

"Jerome you fucking bastard!" I shouted, my voice cracking as I did so.

I felt a hand grab me and pull me into one of the rooms.

"Well well well. Look who's back." A voice said from the darkness.

"Project 44. The little goodie two shoes, we all know and hate." Another voice hissed.

I felt a sharp pain in my back.

When I hit the floor some one grabbed my hair and forced me to look at them.

'Project 15, unstable.'

"It's good to have you back." He hissed spitting on me.

They starred to gather around me and kick me, much like I had done to Jerome.

They told me I was useless, I could agree.

Unwanted, I understood.

Meaningless, it was okay.

When they finally stopped I felt myself being dragged and placed on a stool.

I felt a rope being placed around my neck.

That's when I started to panic.

"No! Stop, please!" I yelled trying to get loose from someone's grip on my hands.

I felt the stool under me disappear along with the persons hands on mine.

I started choking, I tried to put my fingers under the rope to let in a few breathes.

It was too tight. I couldn't breathe, I started kicking wildly.

Then, I remembered.

'Theres no point for me to live. No one cares. I'm nothing. I'm useless.'

I let my body relax making slight choking noises here and there.

'I am project 44. My powers consist of fighting and regeneration. I have been taken from my family at birth. I have been tested on for year. I was first introduced to humans through an online game. That's where I met him.' I played through every one of my memories feeling tears in my eyes.

"Good bye doods."

I started seeing spots and I slowly faded into blackness.

'Good bye Jerome.'

(Oh no! I'm sorry I have taken #merome and butchered it in pretty much most of my chapters XD hop you liked it!)