Didn't Help

~Jason's POV~

As I watched in aww at Seto's injury.

'I wish I had people who cared.'

I decided to check on Bodil and see how he was doing.

Looking back one last time I walked away with out a word.

Before I was able to open the door to the parkour room I heard so e one call my name.

"Jason? Where did you end up?" I looked behind me and saw Ci, but there was something different about him.

"Oh hey. I went back. And as punishment, here I am." I said laughing a little.

"Hmm." He shrugged.

Then I noticed his eyes.

They were bright blue, like the color you think about when you see electricity.

"Umm what's up with your eyes?" I pointed at him like an idiot.

"Oh uh. I don't really know. But every time I walk by a light it starts to flicker."

I laughed at his stupidity.

"So. How's Seto?" That was a stupid question considering I just saw him.

It seemed like his good mood disappeared at the mention of him.

He sighed and shook his head, he shoved his hands in his pockets and started walking away.

"Ci! It was just a question."

"Bad. He has a fucking metal bar in his fucking right eye!" He yelled. "My poor baby brother." He said to himself.

"Why didn't you help him?" I asked and started following him.

"Stupid reasons. Selfish reasons." He replied.

'He's acting like a child.' I sighed over and over trying to get his attention.

After the sixth time I sighted he turned to face obviously annoyed.

"My god! What do want?" He hissed.

"Umm what were the reasons?"