Bad News

~Jerome's POV~

(I'm stuck in a car and bored to death. Might as well make a new chapter.)

I walked down the halls with Ty with my hand in my pockets.

We kept shooting glares at each other.

"Oh hi mister!" A cheery voice said I front of me.

I looked down and saw a little girl with brilliant purple eyes and raven hair.

"Umm hi. What are you doing here." I leaned down so I was eye level with her.

I heard Ty lean down too.

"I need to get to my room before the doors close! Or daddy Bodil won't read me a story." She said happily.

That made me sad that an innocent little girl was taken from her family to be tested on.

'Like Mitch.'

"What's your name?" Ty asked.

"Emma! But the people in the whit coats call me Project 25." She said smiling.

I saw Ty's facial expression change but he still smiled at her.

"Have you seen my big brother Simon?" She asked looking up at me and Ty with hopeful eyes.

I remembered that news report I watched about a boy dying in a burning building.

"What does he look like?" Ty asked. I guessed he didn't see the news repot.

"He has brown hair blackish eyes. Oh! A she wears a watermelon hat!" She giggled.

I shook me head not wanting to tell that sweet girl he's dead.

'I can't tell her he's dead.'

I looked at the little girl who now had tears in her eyes.

"B-big brothers d-dead?" She cried.

"Emma? The doors are gonna close so so you better come out!" A voice called from down the halls.

"Daddy Bodil!" Emma cried and ran to where the voice came from.

I got up and started walking with Ty close behind.

"What did you do?" Ty asked breaking the silence.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

We walked on in silence some more.

"Mitch!" We bother turned when we heard Seto yell his name.

In panic I ran after the voice:

(Ah yes another chapter done! Omfg!! We reached 11k on the first!! I love you guys! XD hope you liked.)