Allow me to clear shit up.

As told in the last chapter Seto doesn't seem to be a wizard either that or a special one.

The lab is slowly driving each one of them off the edge.

Reason of not changing the settings yet?

I already have to much shit on my mind.

We still don't know what Brice is hiding.

Mitch is dead, Jerome thought he committed suiside.

Artificial magic users, or the projects have limits to how much magic they use and when they reach their limits they need to refill on their magic.

Ci has become a selfish shit.

Jason is like the creepy stalker girl obsessed with a guy.

They probably failed high school.

Project 15 is a blonde asshole. No offense I said there needs to be more blondes.

I'm in school right now, but because I have no friends and no life I do this.

I want to thank my very first reader! That I don't remember the username! Sorry! I have terrible memory!

This book will probably be longer than the first.

Those of you who haven't created a story or something. Do it. I personally love reading others ffs or books and stuff.

5k reads! That's awesome! Thank you!

I will hopefully be getting a computer soon so my spelling won't be like "erjhvuefhbeijrnfiervjnek jehfbguyeniejrfn."

Back on topic!

Something will happen to Sky, they're not there for fan base reasons, I haven't found the right time to chuck them into a life or death situation.

Ty is slowly loosing his sanity and control over his dragon powers. That are mysteriously degrading.

Follow me on Instagram cause I'm a low life wanna be. @XD._.YUP

I can't tell you much more with out giving away the end. So bye.