The Things We Hope

~Brice's POV~

"Seto!" I called not wanting to believe that Seto never cared.

"Now you know how it feels." Jerome said just above a whisper.

"Ya." Ty hissed.

I glared at them, they didn't understand.

"Fuck you!" I yelled not knowing what else to say.

"It's true Brice! He's gone! Now you're just like us!" Ty yelled over me.

"I thought Mitch and I had something. Then he committed suicide." Jerome looked down Mitch's body that was now on the ground.

"Sky left me, because of you." Ty glared at Jerome, he glared back.

"Seto left me. He just, left me." I truly didn't know why he left me.

'He just got up and walked away.'

"I can't do this anymore!" Ty screamed holding his head "you said it would be okay. You said we'd be happy! It was all a lie! You fucking lied to me!"

He started crying uncontrollably. Neither me nor Jerome did anything to help. We had other things to worry about.

One would think it's sickening that we didn't help a friend slowly driving to madness.

Ty screamed till he lost his voice, so he just made squeaking noises.

"That voice, who's was it?" I looked over a at Jerome.

He looked back at me like I was crazy.

"That was you, buddy." I shook my head at his attempt to lighten the mood he looked down and pulled his knees to his chest.

"C'mon Seto, come back. What ever I did wrong I'll fix it." I looked back at the corner Seto turned.

"I love you." Only then I realized Ty, Jerome, and I all said in unison.