That Laugh

~Seto's POV~

(Btw thanks for the votes and comments! It keeps me up to date. And we have officially reached 9k reads on the first book! Thanks so much. Let us begin!)

I don't know what was keeping me alive but it was working.

Ali kept dashing down different corridors yelling at me to stay awake.

'I guess she isn't as annoying and violent as I thought.'

Being practically blind I couldn't tell where we were going.

I had to rely on my terrible hearing to keep up with the world.

"Seto if you dare die on me I will kill you!" Ali yelled as my grip loosened on her shoulders.

'Im so damn tired.'

I tried my hardest to fight the urge to fall asleep.

"Seto! You are NOT sleepy! You are wide awake!" Ali yelled leaning forward so I wouldn't fall back.

'Dont worry I'm not going to sleep. It's impossible to sleep on your bra strap.' My brain argued with the girl.

"Shut the fuck up!" She yelled back instantly.

Her cheeks getting pink.

'We should have gone left!' My brain hissed at her.

"Well you didn't get much of a say in that did you?" Ali hissed back.

"Brice what the fuck?!" Ty's voice echoed threw the halls.

"Ah! Short cut!" Ali said increasing her speed.

I could have sworn I got bit by something.

A spider maybe?

"Holy shit! Brice what the fuck?!" Ali screamed as we entered the hall where Ty's voice came from.

"Seto!" Brice yelled as he wrapped his arms around me.

"The power. It was too strong." Mitch's beat down voice said.

"Where did it go?!" Ali yelled.

"We don't know." Ty said

All I could do was sit there blind and tired.

I couldn't do anything. I'm still worthless.

I heard Ali turn around and I assumed it was towards Brice and I.

"Brice really! Why where you doing that?!"

"You didn't hear what he did! He broke Mitch's heart once now he broke all the pices!" Brice yelled defensively.

"What ever we need to find Seto's magic! I can't be floating around in the air like that!" Ali screamed in panic. "THE SHIPS!" She screamed.

"The ships?" Jerome asked.

"Wha-who-how-cheese-I didn't say anything!"

"What ever. I'll carry Seto. Let's go, we don't have much time." Brice said picking me up.

"Nah ah! We all saw what you did to Jerome! I'm carrying him!" Ali yelled protectively.

"Jerome deserved it! And I would never think of hurting Seto!" Brice yelled back.

"We don't have time for this!" Ty yelled over the two. "We also need to find sky! I've been worried sick!"

Brice let out a sigh of relief and Ali grumbled under he breathe.

After walking a while we stopped.

From a far we heard the most hysterical laugh I've ever heard.

(Aaaaaannnnnd chapter end! I bet you know who it is! *pokes reader* I bet you do! C'mon I know you know.)