Who Da PARKOUR KING?!

~Sky's POV~

(I read all the comments complaining that bodil was the parkour king. Ya I'm gonna do that thing where I do stuff. So I really want to keep the complaining to a minimum if possible. Thank you. I hope you know you completely put off my story for an extra character. Ya that's how much of a life I don't have.))

"Mitch what the fuck?! Put me down!"

"I have him, room 214 correct?"

Mitch held me over his shoulder while I kicked and yelled at him, like a five year old that doesn't want to take a bath.

If someone saw how Mitch was carrying me. They wouldn't believe in the laws of physics.

The damn twig can hardly pick up Jerome. And when he does he can only get him a few inches off the ground.

Mitch put me in a room that looked a lot like a parkour room.

I heard a laugh that almost made me burst out laughing.

"Hi Sky! I hear you think of yourself as the parkour king!" The voice chirped.

"Uh ya?" I looked around the parkour room which was unbelievably challenging.

"Well then Sky I want to challenge you to a parkour off!" The voice yelled.

A man in a suit and a messed up yellow tie walked in front of me.

Dark glasses were covering his eyes.

"Parkour off?" I asked still stuck on the shitty name.

"I couldn't think of a good name!" The man said with a 'no duh' look on his face.

"What ever. NO ONE BEATS THE KING!" I yelled with too much confidence.

"On your mark getsetGO!" The man raced off laughing abnormally loud.

"Wai-wha-how?! I'm not loosing to you!" I yelled after him and racing off.

It was surprisingly easy until.

(Dun dun dunnnnn. Buda budummmmm babababummmmmmm. Let's have a moment of silence for my story that had to take a sharp tuen for all you bodil40 lovers. Sorry if I'm making you feel bad that's just my intention at the time. Any who hope you guys like it so far! We have reached 900 reads on this fanfic and 9000 reads on the first!!!! Thank you guys a lot! *sighs* my life is a lie! just like the cake. Who ships pediecry?!? DX)