Off Guard

~Ty's POV~

(Well ya I'm stuck in a hospital alone and bored to death so I'm like. "Ima do a chapter because I don't have a life =3)

I watched as Jerome just cried over Mitch's hanging body.

"He's gone Jerome get over it." I said harshly.

Jerome looked up at me with hatred in his eyes.

"You know what Ty! I just lost the most important person in my life and you tell me to get over it?!" He said, his voice cracking half way through the sentence.

"I have problems too ya know." I hissed at him.

Jerome shook his head and stared into Mitch's eyes.

"You can't change fate. I don't think you get it but everything happens for a reason." I watched him stare at Mitch ignoring every word I said.

It didn't matter I was used to it.

Until Brice became my friend no one wanted to hangout with the "emo kid".

"Jerome, I know Mitch wouldn't want you to be crying over his death anyways. He'd never be able to rest peacefully knowing you can't let go." I said trying to be sympathetic.

We were infuriated by a loud crash coming from the hall.

I ran out leaving Jerome to think about leaving his dead ex.

"Get your ass back here!" Seto yelled, as he shot a purple flame at a boy running away and seeming to be teleporting.

The feeling of power generating off of Seto reminded me of how powerful he truly was.

"You fuckin brat!" The other yelled metal bars were being ripped from their place and floated I front of him.

The bars darted straight towards Seto but stopped dead short intron of him.

"How many powers do you have?! You! You monster!" He yelled

Seto's eyes widened noticing the word directed at him.

He seemed to be remembering something, something so strong it threw off his spell.

The bars flew at his again at the same speed like they never stopped.

Only then I noticed Brice and Sky cowering behind him.

"Seto! Look out!" Brice shouted.

Too late.

(Well yup something less depressing in this story! Hope you enjoyed!)