The Ones We Missed

~Jerome's POV~

'Let go! Please!' Something kept screaming at me.
I didn't listen that voice doesn't know how much I love Mitch.

"Mitch, please wake up. I don't want to play this game any more!" I begged.
I didn't care about what was going on outside, I was finally alone with the love of my life.

"Let's get you down from there biggums." I said with a warm smile.
I slowly unraveled the rope around his neck.

"I know you're mad. But I was to make this work." I said carrying Mitch bridal style.
Outside I found Seto laying in Brice's lap and Ty looking rather annoyed.

"Jerome! Go help sky- what the fuck are you doing?" Brice said looking at Mitch's sleeping body in my arms.

"I'm waiting." I simply replied.
Placing a light kiss on his forehead.
Brice cringed at what I was doing and Ty looked at me in disgust.

"Jerome, Mitch is de-"

"Shut the fuck up!" I interrupted Ty with my out burst. "You know what? I bet you're just jealous!"

"You're holding a cor-"

"He's just sleeping!" I shouted at Brice. "Well then Brice what are you holding?!"
I looked him dead in the eye and then down at Seto who was still breathing.

"Seto." He said glaring.
I turned around and started whispering in Mitch's ear, comforting things, things I wish I could say to him.

'Jerome, I know you miss me but you have to understand. It hurts to be here attached to you.' Mitch's voice rang in my head.

"What are saying? You don't want to be here? With me?" I looked into Mitch's rolled over eyes.