A Failed Villains Reunion

In these days, there was a reunion between the failed villains of Tomodachi Life, Kirby, Disney and a special guest from the Fate Series. Now, we will see what these people will talk about.

{Location; Island's Hotel's Main Lobby.} ("New Lumos") [Miitopia]

Lilly: I can't believe they invited us to these kind of meetings...

Víctor: Well, it's a meeting of failed villains, and we are that kind of villains...

Shadow Stephanie: This will be interesting.

Hyness: I could have accomplished my goal if it wasn't for Kirby and his allies!

Zan Partizanne: Calm down, Hyness...

Queen Sectonia: How am I supposed to be here?

President Haltmann: This better be important...

Star Dream: As much as I dislike being here, it's better than being in my house watching TV...

Arkki Soul OS: I hope that there will be drinks.

Nicole Soul OS: You're too young to drink alcohol.

Arkki Soul OS: I don't drink alcohol.

Princess Veronica: I didn't have anything better to do today.

{In the reunion of villains...}

Witchy Girl: Hello! I'm so glad that you could attend this. Now, let's all share why we are here today.

Lilly: I'm here because I tried to plunge a goddess into a fiery pit in my own madness...

???: That was my idea! You stole it from me!

Lilly: Shut up, Frollo. You were lusting after a gypsy girl. I was trying to plunge a goddess into a fiery pit because she had insulted my pride!

Hyness: She got you good.

Judge Frollo: Darn it!

Víctor: Well, I'm here because I have made anything to get rid of my archnemesis. And every single scheme backfired on me!

???: Have you tried making a deal with Friends on the Other Side?

Víctor: Don't try to persuade me, Dr. Facilier... I don't want to be dragged to my grave just like you.

Judge Frollo: Would you look at that? You weren't able to get a new deal.

Dr. Facilier: Well, at least I wasn't humiliated by a woman.

Judge Frollo: Hey!

???: Well done, dad.

Shadow Stephanie: I didn't know that Facilier had a daughter. What's your name, dearie?

???: My name is Freddie Facilier.

Nicole Soul OS: Nice to meet you, Freddie.

Arkki Soul OS: I'm pretty sure that most of us are here because our plans were ruined, backfired at us or our rivals ruined our fun.

Randall Boggs: Aren't you a sneaky girl?

???: Shut up, stupid chameleon-like reptile.

Freddie Facilier: Who is this woman who is in here?

???: My name is Dark Saber, I am very violent. And I don't like being here with you.

Víctor: I sure have made many angry faces, but Dark Saber takes the cake for the longest scowl...