Illusions from the Otherworld #3: Sending the Abusive Mother Where She Belongs!

{The Lashing Against Veronica, and the Last Straw!} ("Ghetsis' Battle!") [Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon]

Veronica: But... I trusted you. I wished for the best for Embla... You said that you would bring the kingdom to greatness.

Thrasir: I would have done that, if only you weren't such an excuse for a princess.

Veronica: So, you just used me for your selfish interests...?

Thrasir: Yes. Also, you weren't the favorite of the family. Now, get out of my way. (She kicks her daughter in the face)

Veronica: AAAHHH...! (She can't move because of the pain) Why did I even trust you...?

Ylgr: Hey, lady, this has gone far enough!

Gunnthrá: Yeah! She trusted you! She did whatever she could to revive you! And this is how you pay her?!

Thrasir: I don't have any need to give support to failures.

Sharena: I will go for her.

Thrasir: (Grabbing her by the hair) You want this excuse of a princess back? Sure, you can have her back! (She launches Veronica towards her, and she crashes against a boulder) Ha, ha, ha, ha!

Laegjarn: I don't like her very much.

Eir: You call her an excuse for a princess? You're the worst excuse of a queen ever!

Thrasir: You're just jealous.

Alfonse: Everyone here is tired of you. (He slashes her)

Eir: Get lost, and never come back! (She sends her dagger towards her)

Gunnthrá: No one will forgive you, or care about you. (She sends a blizzard towards her)

Ylgr: Begone, meanie! (She sends her dagger towards her)

Thrasir: Your puny attacks don't affect me.

Possessed Celica: How about this?

(The enemy receives a laser to the body)

Thrasir: Who invited a female dragon here?

Duma: No one.

Thrasir: Well, you look like a girl by using a ponytail.

Duma: No, I don't.

Thrasir: Whatever. (She uses her magic on him)

Ylgr: How about you go back to your grave? (She sends her dagger)

Thrasir: The grave is for the Askran Royalty. And you just got a space in it.

Gunnthrá: If you want her, you will have to pass over me!

Possessed Celica: And over me!

Hríd: We're several people against you!

Thrasir: And? All of you will die in the name of Embla.

Veronica: You shall not use the name of my kingdom in vain! (She gets up)

Sharena: Take it easy, you're still weak.

Veronica: I know that.

Thrasir: You don't have a weapon to attack me. Also, I have power over you.

Veronica: Not anymore.

Hinoka: We heard chaos, and it seems we weren't wrong.

Loki: Even I feel bad about seeing this...

Camilla: Need any help?

Veronica: Give me your weapon! (She takes her ax) I shall make justice for Embla!