A Back to School Special from Tomodachi Life Island

The first days of school had arrived at Tomodachi Life, and some students were happy, others were worried, others have complaints to make to others, and they were ready for another scholar cycle in TecMilenio. And with these days, it marks the start of another quarter with several misadventures for all our friends, and more anger issues from Víctor coming from his schooldays with his classmates.

{Location: TecMilenio's Hallways, First Floor...} ("Trainer School") [Pokémon Sun and Moon]

Víctor: Well, let's start this new scholar cycle with a good attitude.

Shadow Stephanie: This day is so chilly...

Natalya Braginski: Today's weather is nothing compared to the harsh weather of Russian winters.

Oka Ruto: It must be nice to be used to cold weather, right?

Natalya Braginski: I may be used to this kind of climate. Just don't think that I would go out with shorts in this kind of conditions.

Oka Ruto: I don't even think you would dare to do that...

Osana Najimi: Where in heaven's name is Ayano?! I'm going to die frozen here!

Yandere-Chan: I'm here!

Midori Gurin: So, we all share the same classroom?

Víctor: I have no idea.

Shadow Stephanie: I think so.

Osana Najimi: Can we go to our classroom now?!

Hanako Yamada: Calm down, Osana.

{Time skip to the classroom...}

Mauricio Armando: Why are you here?! You humiliated me in Smash Ultimate's Online!

Víctor: You made me lose with my Litten!

Mauricio Armando: You destroyed my Greninja!

Víctor: My Litten is more important than your Greninja! Your Toon Link is a cheater!

Shadow Stephanie: {Not now, daddy...}

Natalya Braginski: Is he reclaiming the issues of their Online battle?

Shadow Stephanie: Yes, he is...

Oka Ruto: I'm really happy that my club's activities will be back. I missed my Occult Club so much.

Midori Gurin: I feel bad for the Sports Club, they won't be able to go back to activities until spring.

Mauricio Armando: It's called strategy, Víctor. Also, Incineroar suicided by using the up special.

Víctor: It was because you sent me 20 meters off the stage's edge, and I wouldn't have reached the edge anyways!

Monika: These guys are bickering again?

Natsuki: Couldn't he wait for another day?

Yuri: Want to read a book with me, Natsuki?

Natsuki: Yeah, sure...

Kokona Haruka: How were your holidays, Arkki?

Arkki: They were good, except for the part in which my mother ended up getting a grudge with someone named Nikita, and then her demonic version almost murdered the defenseless Nikita.

Saki Miyu: Your mother has anger issues, right?

Arkki: Well, the true mastermind behind the hate against Nikita was the demonic version of my mother.