A Little Princess and the Scary Princess

It was just another day at the Forest of the Plate, and Ylgr was still feeling sad about when she asked if Gunnthrá liked scary-looking ladies. She is acting like if Possessed Celica won't forgive her and will bully her just because of what she said, which leads her to almost being a little depressed, since she wanted to be friends with everyone.

{Location: Heroic Castle, Main Hallways...} ("Let's Meet in the Mysterious Forest") [Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story]

Fjorm: How are you feeling now, sister?

Ylgr: I'm still sad about yesterday...

Fjorm: We know you didn't mean to say that as an offensive sentence. I'm sure she will forgive you so easily.

Ylgr: She's scary! Also, I have the feeling that she will laugh at me if I apologize!

Fjorm: Give it a try, sister. You need to take the feelings off your chest.

Ylgr: Ok! I just hope she will forgive me. Do you know where I can find her?

Fjorm: She must be behind the black double doors at the end of the hallway.

Ylgr: Thanks!

Sharena: So, who you're looking for?

Ylgr: I'm looking for a ginger-haired scary lady.

Sharena: Oh, ok.

Ylgr: Also, do you know what is behind those doors?

Sharena: That's the Forbidden Sanctuary, although some people prefer to stay away from there.

Ylgr: Why?

Sharena: They are scared of the fallen dragon who owns the place. The rest of us aren't scared since we got used to him.

Ylgr: Ok!

Sonya: Wait! Don't go there, it's very dangerous!

Sharena: I know you don't trust that place, but if she has to go there, you should let her go.

Sonya: I still don't trust that fallen dragon. Yesterday's incident is an example of why I don't trust him.

Sharena: Mila said it was her fault, and that her brother is innocent from what she did.

Sonya: She's just saying that because he forces her to.

Celica: You're still going to be bragging about yesterday's incident?

Ylgr: Um, lady? Could you please take me to the Forbidden Sanctuary?

Celica: Ok.

Sonya: No!

Sharena: Don't worry, Sonya. She's in good hands.

Sonya: Fine, but if he tries anything, call me.

{Time skip to the Forbidden Sanctuary...} ("The Mad God's Blessings") [Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia]

Ylgr: The door makes me somewhat scared...

Celica: Just wait until you go inside this place. (She knocks on the door)

Ylgr: So, what's so scary about the fallen dragon who owns this place?

Duma: (Opening the door) May I help you with anything?

Ylgr: AAAAHHHHHH!

Celica: Hello, Duma. This girl is looking for my evil counterpart, and we would like to know if she's here right now.

Duma: So, this is the little girl that she was talking about, huh? The same little girl that made her walk with shame?

Ylgr: Yes, that's me... Sorry for making her feel bad, Mr. Duma.