The Betrayal of Fanny

Another day in Tomodachi Life, and it was Fanny's visit to her friends who helped her when Erzfeind and MiguiJ1 kidnapped her, and when Víctor's allies saved her. So, Fanny is here to show her gratitude towards her rescuers.

She is such a grateful girl to come and thank everyone for helping her. It's unthinkable that she will be like the others, but, things change.

{Location: Forest of the Plate, Heroic Castle...} ("Daytime Island") [Tomodachi Life]

Kaze: Seems like Fanny will come for a visit, Master.

Víctor: I like Fanny, she's a true friend. I don't seem to find one of those these days.

Kaze: So, what should we do for her arrival?

Víctor: We will greet her normally, it's not necessary to be so formal.

Tharja: {I'm getting jealous of this Fanny girl...}

Noire: Mother, getting jealous of Fanny won't be good for her visit.

Tharja: I know that, but, they are treating her like a queen.

Camilla: It's just a normal visit, not a big deal.

Berkut: Isn't she the girl that was kidnapped by Erzfeind?

Gunnthrá: Yes, she is.

Female Robin: Well, I think she will be asking for protection against him.

Víctor: I hope that we don't get any more troubles... (His phone is ringing) Excuse me for a minute, hello?

Erzfeind: {Erzfeind's speaking, I'm calling you to tell you that you should be careful around Fanny.}

Víctor: {Why? Fanny's a good girl, and she hasn't done anything bad to me.}

Erzfeind: {She was acting weird today, I'm just warning you...}

Víctor: {Ok, I'll take your words in count. See you later...}

Erzfeind: {See you later...}

Female Robin: Who was calling?

Víctor: It was Erzfeind, he says that Fanny's been acting weird...

Possessed Celica: Erzfeind? You mean the betraying guy who made my life miserable?

Víctor: Yep, the same guy.

Possessed Celica: He must be jealous that Fanny's more liked than him.

Possessed Female Robin: Anyways, he isn't a trouble anymore.

Víctor: I'll be doing other things, tell me when Fanny arrives.

{Meanwhile, in the Forest...}

Fanny: It really pains my heart to do this to my defender, but I'm afraid I must... Why did I even accept that deal? Oh yeah, just because I had to do this for a family member... Oh well, I hope that they can forgive me...

{Time skip to Fanny's arrival...} ("Dancer in the Mirage") [SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy]

Víctor: Welcome, Fanny, we have been expecting you.

Fanny: I'm flattered you accepted my invitation for a day with your army.

Tharja: {If you try to flirt with him, I'll show you how dark I can be.}

Male Kana: I feel sorry for Fanny...

Noire: Believe me, we all do.

Víctor: How about we take tea in the courtyard?