The Sandstorm's Revenge Disasters

It looks like the alliance of Sylvie's friends against Kukri wasn't enough for him, and it just fueled his hatred towards Sylvie Paula Paula. Now, Kukri has a trick up his sleeve, and he only has one objective in his mind: Make Sylvie pay for her actions. Now, how will Sylvie survive the newest trick made by Kukri? Will she gather her friends of the last story? Let's find out!

{Location: Occult Mansion, Kukri's Mansion...} ("Underground Song") (Occult Mansion) [SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy]

Kukri: I spend weeks planning this whole deal. Now, there's no way I will lose against that freakshow again! I have captured her friends, I have also hypnotized them into following my orders. Now, I have the high ground! And Sylvie will be history!

(He then sees his hypnotized army)

Kukri: I would like to see that freakshow against my loyal army. There's no way that Sylvie will defeat my army! Yeah, she will lose horribly! Terry, Mian, Arthur, Yuri, Nakoruru, Kula, Mai, Luong and Love will send that freak to the ground!

(He then proceeds to bark his orders)

Kukri: Girls, you have one important mission. Find Sylvie Paula Paula, and murder her!

Hypnotized Girls: Yes, Master. Sylvie will be destroyed and brought upon you.

 Sylvie will be destroyed and brought upon you

{Meanwhile, with Sylvie...} ("Venator Ballare-Sylvie's Version") [SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy]

Sylvie: I feel kind of lonely... All my friends have disappeared mysteriously...

(She almost sheds tears for her friends...)

Sylvie: What happened to them? Not even Yuri or Nakoruru would answer my calls...

(Athena Asamiya comes through her door)

Athena Asamiya: Sylvie! You're in great danger!

Sylvie: What do you mean, Athena?

Athena Asamiya: Our friends have been kidnapped by Kukri, and they have been programmed to murder you!

Sylvie: Athena, there's no way that could happen. I'm pretty sure that Luong and Love would have broken Kukri's bones.

Athena Asamiya: Well, those two are in the group... I really think that Kukri wants you gone forever...

Sylvie: (Scared) What am I going to do now, Athena?! I can't engage them on my own, I will die so easily!

(In that moment, Shermie comes following Athena)

Shermie: I found you, Athena! Oh, hi Sylvie!

Athena Asamiya: Look, Shermie. I don't have free time today, I have to protect Sylvie from Kukri's evil plan!

Shermie: What? You're telling me he's back?

Sylvie: Yes. And now he has the whole roster in his control, and he wants me dead!