The Stubborn Queen's Rivalry; Good Ending

{Second Ending: Saving Nikita}

Angela: It seems she's not waking up...

Luna: It seems so...

Crystal Stromblood: Look, we're kind of regretful of what we did.

Angela: Yeah, we ended up following her orders because she ended up acting like Ghetsis the last days...

Zero-Two: I understand why you couldn't rebel against her.

Nikita: Why?

Madison Manhattan: She was so obsessed with making you pay, and if she was acting just like Ghetsis, she would have done horrible acts on whoever dared to oppose her. No need of using a Hydreigon to attack...

Angela: Wait, she's moving!

Lilly: My head hurts... What hit me on the head?

Bowsette: I did. Now, apologize to Nikita!

Lilly: Who do you think you are to give me orders?! You're no one to tell me what to do!

Crystal Stromblood: Look, Lilly, we're sympathizing with Nikita. We want this whole issue to end, and we're feeling very bad for making her life miserable.

Lilly: (Getting up) Imbeciles! Imbeciles! Imbeciles! Imbeciles! You're all worthless imbeciles! (She grabs her walking cane) Nyshamash! Nyshamash! (She slams her cane down in rage)

Luna: What is she planning now?

Lilly: I will take you down, Nikita, with my own hands!

{Suddenly, a soothing voice is heard, alongside a song...} ("Lost in Thoughts All Alone") [Fire Emblem Fates]

Madison Manhattan: Huh?

Lilly: Nysh? I can recognize that voice... Azura?

Angela: Um, what is going on here?

Zero-Two: I took the liberty of calling someone who could tame the beast. And who better than her girlfriend.

Madison Manhattan: How did you even get her number?

Zero-Two: I got help from someone in our category.

Lilly: Why can't I concentrate in... murdering Nikita?! (She is struggling with herself)

Nikita: Thank goodness for an angel saving me.

Azura: (Coming down while singing)

Angela: Is she an angel?

Ayako Hamada: It looks like the gods wanted Nikita to live and they sent an angel.

Azura: I know you can hear me, Lilly. Snap out of it, do it for the good times we had.

Lilly: Get out of here, Azura... Do it for your own sake...

Azura: I'm not going until you come back to your normal state.

Lilly: What are you doing with me...? I can't concentrate on my goals... What kind of witchcraft are you doing on me...?

???: {Damn you, Azura! I won't be able to endure this much longer!}

Azura: It's working! Now, something that will bring you back to your normal side. (She gives her a quick kiss on the lips)

Lilly: Nyshamash... (She faints, and a dark smoke comes out of her)

Ayako Hamada: Looks like we have won.

???: Curse you, Azura!

("The One They Call the Witch") [Octopath Traveler]