The Revenge of the Secretary

As it was said by Aracely Saavedra, she would be getting her revenge for her ruined celebration of Valentine's day. She's getting help from Morpho Knight, and she will use his power to have something good from the whole issue. She was so heart-broken that day, that today may be when she will have the last laugh, and finally stand above this horrible experience...

{Location: Anahuac 11's Main Reception...} ("Jet Black Wings") [Super Smash Bros Ultimate]

Arkki: Are you feeling better from what happened on Valentine's day?

Lilly: I still refuse to believe that he decided to be a total jerk on that day.

Aracely Saavedra: Don't worry, I'm feeling better. In fact, I think I will solve my problems with him.

Víctor: Maybe you two need to talk about this.

Aracely Saavedra: Don't worry, we will have a talk. (A talk with my swords...)

Víctor: Well, I have to leave, I must show to Miss Denise that I can upload my missing homework before the limit day.

Aracely Saavedra: Ok then, be responsible with your work.

(Some moments later...)

Aracely Saavedra: I need to ask you something, Midori.

Midori Gurin: What do you need from me?

Aracely Saavedra: I need that you be the receptionist for the day.

Midori Gurin: I accept! But where are you going?

Aracely Saavedra: I'm going to solve my problems with Corrin. I'm sure we can make this problem end now.

Midori Gurin: Ok! Good luck!

(Outside the building...)

Aracely Saavedra: And we will solve this problem today. Now, give me your powers, little butterfly.

Morpho Knight: Make good use of the powers. (They fuse together)

Aracely Saavedra: (After the fusion) I feel wonderful. I'm ready to show him a piece of my mind!

(She goes away running)

???: Wait a minute, this guy came back?! I better tell someone about this!

{Time skip to the Forest of the Plate...} ("Let's Meet in the Mysterious Forest") (Inside Bowser) [Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story]

Male Corrin: I would have had the best day of my life yesterday if it wasn't for my jerkish brothers!

Female Kana: How about we try to solve this problem? Maybe we need to give her an apology.

Elise: I wonder if she even wants to hear your voice, brother. She was very angry with you yesterday...

Ylgr: Don't worry, she will forgive you. I'm sure that she must have forgotten about it by now.

Elise: Yeah, I agree with her. She isn't like other people who live in her residential complex.

Male Corrin: Ok, that gives me hope.

Felicia: I will ask my sister to keep surveillance in case she arrives.

Nina: I guess that we should let them be, it's a problem between a couple.

Female Kana: I can't wait until we end up being a family!

(20 minutes later...)

Flora: Miss Aracely has arrived.

Male Corrin: Let her come inside.

Flora: She's requesting your presence outside.

Male Corrin: Ok, maybe she doesn't want to come inside.