The Darkness Duel of Ely and Shadow Stephanie

Ely Corbin and the Dark Lord Shadow Stephanie weren't joking about who would be the bringer of darkness in the female division, and these ladies have their respective allies who help them in the clash of ideas. This duel of darkness has some people worried for Ely, since the Dark Lord may use tricks to get Ely out of the game.

Other people are worried that these two will end up bringing San Nicolás into a dark era. And it may be in complete darkness if the Dark Lord ends up going mad with power. Anyways, we will see how this duel will end, and may the best win.

{Location: Wrestling Venue's Cafeteria...} ("Duma's Ordeal") [Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia]

Ely Corbin: I have confidence that I will win against the Dark Lord!

Twitter Queen: That's awesome, Ely. I can't wait to take photos of the fight and post them in my account.

Lilly: And you say you aren't obsessed with Twitter, eh?

Twitter Queen: People are going to be shocked by this!

Lilly: Twitter nowadays is for people to complain about everything. For example, the followers of AMLO and anyone who doesn't think like him, like Chumel Torres. Twitter is just for arguing and insulting each other, like the people who offend Chumel.

Twitter Queen: Well, he may have been asking for troubles.

Lilly: I have to admit that you are right, in some cases. Going back to my point, this is going to be irrelevant.

Twitter Queen: It won't be irrelevant, my followers like what I upload.

Ely Corbin: Miss Lilly, this lady is one of my allies.

Lilly: Ok... Looks like you have a free way to have supporters.

Ely Corbin: Thanks for saying that.

Twitter Queen: I think that all the newcomers are allied with Ely.

{Meanwhile, with the Dark Lord Shadow Stephanie...} ("The Dark Lord's Theme") [Miitopia]

Dark Lord Shadow Stephanie: So, the newcomers are allying with Ely, eh?

???: It seems so, Mistress.

Dark Lord Shadow Stephanie: Thanks for telling me, Dark Carmella. All the newcomers aren't that interesting. Besides, why would you have a girl addicted to twitter into your team?

Dark Carmella: Who knows. What are we going to do now?

Dark Lord Shadow Stephanie: We will make sure that I will end up winning against Ely!

???: She has more allies than us, Mistress.

Dark Lord Shadow Stephanie: I know that, Dark Charlie, but I will end up taking people on my side. Now, this place will know the true power of the Dark Lord Shadow Stephanie!

Dark Charlotte: Ok. May this plan work.

Dark Lord Shadow Stephanie: It will work! I will be the queen of darkness of this place, city, and island!

???: We shall be guided by the darkness of our Mistress.

Dark Lord Shadow Stephanie: That's what is going to happen, Dark Nattie, that is what will happen.

Dark Natalya: We trust you.

Dark Carmella: We believe in you.

Dark Charlotte: We will follow you anywhere.

Dark Lord Shadow Stephanie: And I will be the one who's going to be crowned as the bringer of darkness!

(The Dark Lord laughs while her room goes in darkness...)