The Yandere-Themed Flashbacks of Shadow Stephanie

Another normal day in San Nicolás de Los Garza, without the many troubles that this city tends to have whenever it's a normal day for everyone. In a beautiful day, that is not having cold weather at 10:00 am, it's actually nice to go outside and enjoy the scenery that the Park or the Fountain Plaza can give you, even though the real majestic scenery is only 1 month and 6 days away...

Today, Osana Najimi and Shadow Stephanie are talking in the cafeteria, since they decided to reunite there for some friendly chatting. (How did they manage to not make Ayano and Natalya angry with each other? We may never know...)

{Location: Leisure Island's Cafeteria...} ("Daytime Island") [Tomodachi Life]

Shadow Stephanie: So, what was the urgent issue that you wanted to discuss with me?

Osana Najimi: It has to do something involving Ayano. She's creeping me out with her attitude...

Shadow Stephanie: What seems to be wrong with her?

Osana Najimi: She's planning to stalk me all day! I can't allow that someone like her ruins my day by following me everywhere!

Shadow Stephanie: (Laughing) You think that's bad? Well, welcome to the "Yandere Girlfriend" group. You should be grateful that she's starting slowly. Unless you want her to be just like Natalya when she started having a crush on me.

Osana Najimi: I'm pretty sure that what Ayano will do is going to be worse than whatever Natalya had planned in those times.

Shadow Stephanie: I'm going to prove you wrong, Osana.

Osana Najimi: How?!

Shadow Stephanie: Let us go back in time, and my flashbacks will give you the answer.

Osana Najimi: What will your flashbacks accomplish anyways?

Shadow Stephanie: Don't interrupt the introduction! Anyways, let us go back some years ago...

{Flashback: December 2017...}

"I was taking a replacement job for our representative in the United Nations' Meetings. I was doing that because my cousin Mariana wasn't able to do that, and my cousin Chrissy wasn't also available to take the replacement, so that left them with the task of sending me."

"Wait, what are you talking about? As far as I know, there weren't any people named Mariana and Chrissy on this island."

"That's because they went missing when your game series arrived. Anyways, since they couldn't take the task of going over there, they asked me for help, and I agreed to help them. Which now leads us to the building where those meetings are held, same meetings that end up making my dad's outbursts at TecMilenio as a normal student."

"So now, I will show you how everything started so far..."

Shadow Stephanie: Take the task, they said. It won't be that difficult, they said. I really feel like I'm going to turn like my daddy in less than a second!

???: I understand you, this whole place is a disaster.

Shadow Stephanie: I know... My name is Shadow Stephanie, nice to meet you.

???: My name is Madeleine Williams.

Shadow Stephanie: Where are you from?

Madeline Williams: I come from Vancouver, Canada.

Shadow Stephanie: That's cool! I always wished to go to Vancouver, I need to convince my family to take a trip there.

???: Who is your new friend, Madeleine?