Valentine's Day in Tomodachi Life Island

February 14th is coming closer to San Nicolás de Los Garza, and some of the residents are already making plans on how to spend a wonderful day together. There seems to be others who will be complaining about the day, and others don't really care for the day. So, what are our friends up to? We will find out in this story!

{Location: Anahuac 11's Main Reception...} ("Tomfoolery") [SpongeBob SquarePants]

Aracely Saavedra: Ah, love is in the air. Am I right?

Arkki: You sure are right. Do you have any plans for Valentine's day?

Aracely Saavedra: I do have plans. I will be hoping to spend a wonderful day with my beloved Corrin.

Natalia González: I support your marriage. You two would be a great couple, and Kana is going to love you as much as she loves her daddy.

Aracely Saavedra: I know that. It's just that I would be really worried about both of them since they spend a lot of time on a battlefield.

Natalia González: I'm sure that Anna won't be so heartless to send them to a battlefield every day.

Arkki: Does your sister has any plans for the day?

Natalia González: Well, I don't know what kind of ideas my sister-in-law has for that day.

Aracely Saavedra: I would like if you help me to decorate the reception with ribbons and roses.

Lilly: Good morning to all of you.

Aracely Saavedra: Good morning, Miss Lilly! So, I suppose you have special plans for Azura, right?

Lilly: I do have. Even though I will have to share them with Yuri Youngblood, I'm happy.

Víctor: I may be expecting a surprise from Aversa, aside from guessing what my classmates will make me endure that day.

{Meanwhile, in the Forest of the Plate...}

Female Kana: What are your plans for Valentine's day, dad?

Male Corrin: I'm planning on spending a wonderful day with Aracely Saavedra.

Female Kana: Are you finally going to confess to her? I can't wait for us to be a happy family!

Possessed Celica: Do you guys have any idea of what may Gunnthrá like?

Ylgr: I know what she likes! We will make this a wonderful surprise!

Anna: I was thinking that we can make something to celebrate the day here. How about something typical in a kermes?

Alfonse: Like what?

Sharena: I know! How about we make a little marriage booth?

Alfonse: What do you mean by that?

Sharena: We can make a little marriage scenery, so people can get married, as a joke.

Anna: Fake marriages, eh?

Alfonse: That sounds like a great idea!

Julia: Don't give Nina more ideas for her novels...

Mila: Sounds like a fun way to spend a day. I wonder if I can convince my brother into participating.

Duma: Don't even bother trying. I won't be participating in your shenanigans, I have my own problems for myself.

Elise: Don't be in such a cranky mood.

Duma: I will be in a cranky mood if I want. I don't need you turning me into a clone of my sister.