The Machine and the Swordswoman

Today, we will try to focus on Star Dream and Erza Scarlet's relationship, since they are a prickly couple, but they seem to be like 2 halves of a whole. Anyways, these two will be spending a day together, with good things and bad things, just like every other couple in the island.

Today's story starts in Star Dream's home, with him reading a book with a cup of coffee, spending his morning in peace until his girlfriend knocked on his door.

{Location: Star Dream's home, Living Room...} ("House-Morning") [Tomodachi Life]

Star Dream: What a beautiful day. The birds are chirping, the weather is nice.

Veronica Stellar: I wonder if my sister-in-law will be visiting us today.

Star Dream: Who knows... {You better not be summoning her, sister.}

(The doorbell is ringing)

Veronica Stellar: I'll get it.

Star Dream: If it's Aracely Saavedra, I left the money on the counter.

Veronica Stellar: Ok. (She opens the door) Erza! I was wondering if you would visit us today!

Star Dream: (Not taking his eyes off the book) {Thanks a lot, sister...} Good morning, Erza.

Erza Scarlet: Good morning, Veronique Stellar. Good morning, darling.

Star Dream: (Still looking at the book) Thanks.

Veronica Stellar: Brother, show a little respect! I'm deeply sorry that my brother is being rude.

Erza Scarlet: Don't worry, Veronique, I'm used to his personality. That makes me like him more.

Star Dream: Eh, thanks for the compliment.

Veronica Stellar: So, do you have plans for today?

Erza Scarlet: We're going out on a stroll, I like simple things.

Star Dream: Let me grab my coat, and then we can go... {Why couldn't I have spent a morning alone...?}

Erza Scarlet: Ok, I'll be waiting.

Veronica Stellar: Look, if you have troubles with my brother, just tell me. Maybe I can help to improve his personality.

Erza Scarlet: Ok, I'll take your offer in count.

Star Dream: *Sigh* I'm ready.

Erza Scarlet: We will be back by lunchtime!

Veronica Stellar: Have fun!

{Time skip to the Park...} ("Wooden Bear") [SpongeBob SquarePants]

Erza Scarlet: Isn't this a wonderful day? Look, the park is getting covered in snow.

Star Dream: Yeah, the snowy park is a beautiful sight.

Erza Scarlet: Let's make snow angels!

Star Dream: Ok, let's make them.

(They lie on the ground, and they start making snow angels)

Erza Scarlet: Isn't this so much fun?

Star Dream: Yes, it is fun.

(3 minutes later)

Erza Scarlet: You're laughing! I finally have another expression coming from you!

Star Dream: I'm not laughing.

Erza Scarlet: There's nothing to be ashamed of. (She gets a snowball coming against her face)