When Families Argue Between Themselves

Since the last Voting Tournament called "Fathers and Daughters" ended, everyone was enjoying their family bonding, saying that the voting tournament made them close to each other. Sadly, this wasn't for someone who had to battle against a villainous father, who also has a tyrannical son. This person is Julia, and she may remember her life traumas.

{Location: Forest of the Plate, Heroic Castle...} ("Trough the Forest") [Kirby Star Allies]

Sophia: I think something's wrong with Julia, she's been paranoid since the voting tournament ended.

Peri: Maybe she saw something that she shouldn't have.

Sophia: Most likely...

Felicia: Maybe we should try to talk to her.

Silvia: Good idea.

Felicia: Hey, Julia? Can you please explain to us why are you so paranoid?

Julia: Well, the voting tournament made me realize something... I'm just a weakling in this world...

Female Morgan: What nonsense are you saying? You're a hardworking girl, you aren't a weakling.

Lilina: Let me guess. Were you insulted by that prideful prince?

Male Robin: When will Berkut ever learn?

Berkut: I didn't say anything bad to her these days. So, don't go and blame this on me.

Julia: It wasn't him. It was another person...

Felicia: I have run out of ideas...

Julia: I'm a weakling compared to my father...

Sophia: And who is your father?

Julia: Arvis... The same one that murdered Sigurd. I'm just another weakling!

???: Will you stop grieving over yourself?

Julia: No! I'm just a weakling that can be easily killed!

???: Stop saying that!

Niles: I have to say that I agree with what the princess says...

Julia: Why? You're only strong because you sold your soul to a fallen god in a quest for power...

Possessed Celica: I may have done that, but, I'm one of the strongest heroes here because I worked hard for it.

Veronica: If you work hard, you will one day show to your father that you aren't a weakling like he thinks.

Julia: It's impossible, he has the power of fire on his side...

Possessed Celica: You're going to let his firepower overwhelm you?

Julia: Well, yes.

Possessed Celica: You got to be kidding me...

Julia: I'm not kidding...

Possessed Celica: That's it! I'll take you under my wing, make you a perfect sorceress, and then you will overwhelm his fire powers!

Julia: But...

Possessed Celica: Like fire! Hellfire! This fire in...!

Julia: I think it's not necessary to end up singing Frollo's theme song.

Possessed Celica: Now that you get my point, we will show your father what you are made of!

Felicia: Are you sure that this is a good idea?

Flora: I must agree with my sister, maybe this will be too much for Julia.

Possessed Celica: I promise she will be fine. We're just going to improve her magic abilities.