Chapter One

A/N: So this is my first attempt at a Fan fiction with real people in (if that makes sense) I usually write Harry Potter stuff, but here goes. I have A LOT planned for this :)

"Ugh where is my badge?" Ivy shouted, knowing that no one would reply as her flat mate was already at work.

She rifled through everything on the table and eventually found what she was looking for. She made the same mental note that she always made when she'd lost her work badge and that was to put it somewhere safe when she finished work. She never actually did.

She double checked that she had picked up everything she needed and headed out of the front door, locking it behind her.

Ivy worked at HMV and today it was going to be busy, they had a secret signing and even she wasn't allowed to know who was going to be there. Apparently the band would post the event as they turn up. They'd had a few of these at the store so she was used to it, but she preferred knowing who was going to be there. Signings where one of the perks of the job and that's why Ivy enjoyed working there. She had so many autographs from bands, singers and even authors stuck all over her bedroom walls. The staff discount was also a bonus.

As Ivy got to the staff entrance of the store, she adjusted her work shirt. She had it two sizes too big so it always twisted on her but she didn't care. She was a bigger girl so she felt that her top twisting a little bit was much better than having a top she felt uncomfortable in.

After clocking in, Ivy made her way to the managers office to ask what he wanted her to be doing. At the age of 29, Ben was younger than the manager she'd had before and it also meant he was only 8 years older than her. He was always lovely to everyone though so she already preferred him to the old one. He asked her if she could go through the store generally tidying as the band were going to be arriving soon.

Ivy walked slowly around the store trying to decide what to do. Daisy, another girl who worked there was busy sorting the rope barriers out for the queue whilst another staff member called Dougie was moving chairs to behind the signing table. She decided to sort the CDs out, starting with her favourite, punk rock. People seem to have no concept of how to put things back in the right place at all. Luckily not much was out of place, she began putting them all in the right place when Ben came through saying the band were now coming in but they were all to carry on as normal whilst they get set up. Music started to play as he put the CD player on. It was a song she recognised.

Ivy continued moving CDs and quietly sang along to the music, she heard the band come in but they were in the back room still.

She got a little bit too much into the music and was wiggling around to it as well.

"Don't Stop doing what you're doing what you're doing.." She quietly sang whilst wiggling her way over to put a Sum 41 CD back on the right side.

"Ugh this band sucks." A voice said from behind her.

An Australian voice.

She turned turned around to see Michael Clifford standing behind her.

To say that Ivy blushed would be an understatement. She went redder than the pits of hell.

"Hey don't let me stop you, I just came over to see if you had the Sum 41 CD! Ha don't stop, I'm hilarious." He laughed at his own joke.

Still a bit starstruck, she eventually managed to laugh at him and pass him the CD she had in her hand.