Chapter Eighteen

A few days passed and the boys were back from the VMAs and ready to celebrate.

"I can't believe we actually won something!" Luke almost shouted.

"I can't believe you cried on stage." Calum teased.

"I was emotional!"

"You were blubbering like a baby." Ashton cut in.

"Shut up all of you."

They all laughed as the pulled into the new hotel.

"Are you gonna go get Ivy and Nova? We can get pizza and watch movies again? No more leaving without a hoodie and sunglasses on though. I don't want to have to move hotels again." Calum joked.

"Okay, and I won't be making that mistake again. She probably still hates me for that." Michael replied.

*****

"Please come with me. Nova's in. I promise if you get sore I will bring you home." Michael pleaded.

"We need to talk first, I can't just forget everything that happened just because I got into some car crash."

"I know that." He sighed. "Come on then, let's talk."

"Fine. How come you are here?"

"What do you mean? To get you to come to the hotel?" He told her with a confused tone.

"No, in general. Why? Why are you still here and haven't moved on to the next girl?" She cried.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well if I was just a hook up, why are you still here? I'm not going there again, I won't be used just for you to get your kicks."

"Is that what you think? You think you're a hook up? Why would you think that? Is this because of twitter? Because if it is then that's stupid. Every girl I'm seen with they seem to think its a hook up. I haven't slept with anyone on this tour. I'm not who people think I am. I've slept with one other person in my life, and that was my girlfriend when I was 16. We broke up like a month later when we realised it wasnt even a relationship it was just sex all the-"

"Yeah I get it that's enough, I don't want to hear about your sex life."

"Sorry, I was just trying to get my point across. I don't just hook up with people. None of us do. Luke's still not over his ex, as much as he denies it, and Calum and Ashton are way too involved in the music to be sleeping with everyone." He laughed.

"I'm just so confused, I was convinced you just wanted a hook up. I'd convinced myself to be honest." She admitted.

"Look, you have to believe me. You are anything but a hook up."

"W-what do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean."

"Honestly I dont. Please tell me." She pleaded.

"I don't know how to." He said in a whisper.

She was getting fed up with his games and the soreness was starting to come back. She stood up and started to walk away.

Michael gently grabbed her arm and pulled her to him.

"I love you Ivy, I am in love with you, and I am fucking terrified. I have never felt this way before."

Her lips were on his in a matter of seconds. The pessimist in her told her that it could all just be a lie just to get her to sleep with him again, but in this moment she couldn't care less. She wanted to stay like this forever.