Chapter Fourteen

A/N: so far I've mapped up to Chapter 20 :) please comment and vote!

Ivy woke up to the sound of banging on the door.

"Wake up, I'm hungry and we're going down for breakfast." Nova shouted through the door.

"Gimme a minute." She shouted back.

She started to get out of bed, when Michael pulled her back.

"Don't go. We can stay in bed all day, I'm thinking round two." He said, kissing her neck

"I'm hungry though." She protested.

"But you look so sexy in my top. Damn." He told her, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth.

She almost gave in at just that.

"Come on Mikey, we're starving." One of the boys said whilst banging on the door.

"Well my name definitely sounded better when you were moaning it last night." He whispered in her ear.

Instead of blushing, she reluctantly escaped his grasp and headed over to her clothes.

"Okay this sounds weird, but you can borrow some boxers if you want. They're clean I promise."

"Um yeah I guess."

He got out of bed, and she smiled behind him. He was definitely nice to look at. Michael threw a pair of Power Ranger boxers at her. She pulled them up quickly and turned round to grab her leggings. She stretched her whole body out by pulling her arms over her head.

"If you want to go to breakfast, I suggest you don't do that again." Michael almost growled.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because as good as my boxers look on you, I will happily rip them off again and not let you leave this room."

"Oh I see." She said quietly.

Ivy decided to use this to her advantage for just a little bit longer. She bent down as seductively as possible to retrieve her leggings. Michael was behind her before she could even bring herself fully up again. He turned her round and kissed her with all his strength. They were back on the bed before she could even process what was even happening.

"Will you hurry up?" Nova shouted through the door. "We're leaving any second with or without you."

"Just getting dressed." Ivy responded.

"I hate you all." Michael shouted.

She managed to wiggle out of his grasp again and finally got her leggings on. She took his top off and put her bra on, and replaced the top with her own.

"As much as I like that top, mine looked better on you."

"Yeah but my boobs basically hang out."

"Exactly." He smirked.

"But don't you want it to be for your eyes only." She joked.

"True. Okay, you win." He said, pulling his own clothes on. "Let's go then before I don't let you leave."

"Finally." Calum said as they opened the door and came out. "I thought we were going to die out here."

"Quit complaining Cal."

They got to the hotels restaurant and ordered what they wanted.

"So what have you got next on the calendar of 5 Seconds of Summer?" Ivy asked.

"The VMAs are next week so we are flying out to America for them. We're nominated for Best Lyric Video and Artist to Watch." Luke answered. 

"Wow, well done guys! Thats amazing!" She responded.

"Yeah it is pretty amazing! We're so pumped! We are performing to!"

"I'll make sure we watch it then!"

Their breakfasts arrived and there was pretty much silence around the table other than the sounds of chewing food.

When they eventually finished, Nova was the first to speak.

"I best get home soon, I need to get a shower and get ready for work."

"I'll come with you if you want?" Ivy asked reluctantly.

She knew Nova wanted her to come with her, thanks to the look she'd given her.

"Yes please." She smiled.

"Awh man. We've got some studio time and interviews to do the next few days so can we meet up when I'm back?" Michael said, earning wolf whistles from the other guys.

"Shut up. You guys are boring." He joked.

They headed back to the rooms to get sorted, Ivy just had to grab her purse and underwear then was meeting Nova in the other room, but Michael had other plans. He stood in front of the doorway and wouldn't let her past.

"You want to leave?" He asked.

"Not really, but Nova's my best friend and she gave me the signal."

"Signal? Girls are weird."

"Yeah like she wants to talk to me."

"Yep, girls are definitely weird."

"Well, boys are confusing and annoying."

She tried to get past him, but he laughed and moved closer to the door. Ivy quickly decided what she needed to do.

Before he could move again, she moved towards him and kissed him, pushing him against the door. "Fuck." He moaned.

"Maybe you should find a way to keep me here properly then."

She manouvered him over to bed, being careful not to remove her lips from his. She started to undo his jeans and pulled them down, making sure she rubbed her fingers along his length whilst she did. He was already hard for her. She pushed him onto the bed and told him to close his eyes whilst she tugged at the bottom of her top. He complied. Ivy quickly ran to the door, swang it open and walked next door. Michael had realised what was happening and pulled his jeans back up and ran after her. He walked into the room next to his still doing his button up.

"Dude, dress yourself before you come in here, there are ladies present." Luke laughed.

"Ivy's no lady, she's the she-devil." Michael told them whilst hiding the bulge that was only now going down.

"Clever using your woman powers like that." He whispered to her.

She giggled into her hand and apologised, before heading out of the door following Nova.

"Hang on, I'll come down with you. I could walk you both home if you want?" Michael offered.

"I've already called the driver, he's gonna take them cause its still pissing it down." Calum told him.

"Okay, well I'll walk you to the car then if that's okay?" He asked Ivy.

She nodded in reply.

"We're going back to the tour buses today if you're in Mikey?" Ashton asked him.

"Sure. I'll walk these down and then we can get sorted and head off?"

"Sweet."

He followed the girls out the door, ignoring the boys telling him to put his hoodie and sunglasses on.

When they got to the car, Michael asked for a hug and Ivy gave him one. She leant up and put her arms around his neck, which pulled her top up, but she didn't care. Michael kissed her before telling her that he'll call her when he can, and she got in the car. She watched him as the car drove off. He fumbled around in his pockets before bending down in the rain, but she couldn't make out what he doing through the rain. She sighed, and thought to herself that boys were definitely weirder than girls.