Chapter Twenty Two

A/N: sorry this took so long, its sort of a filler chapter because it needs it, and it skips a lot because it's easier than writing a million fillers.

They got back to the flat and Nova was hugging her before she'd even properly gotten through the door. They'd agreed in the car ride home that they would only tell Nova and the boys so that they can be careful around her, and it'll be difficult to keep from them. They chose to tell them on their own.

"Wait, what?" Nova asked. "Pregnant, you?"

"Yeah I know, its insane." Ivy replied.

"Yeah you could say that."

"How? Ew, obviously I know how, you know what I mean, I thought you had the injection?"

"I do, but all those tablets counteracted it and no one told me."

"Ah I see."

"Yeah."

Ivy handed her the scan photo.

"Wow, its so tiny. This is mental. I can't actually believe you are pregnant."

"Yeah me neither."

Nova handed her back the scan photo, and she quickly ran it out to Michael who was waiting in the car. She gave him a quick kiss and headed back into the flat.

********

"Woah, that's mental." Calum told him.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you, you are clearly happy, but how are you going to manage banding and being a dad?" Luke asked.

"I don't know, I'll figure it out. Like I told Ivy, Tom Fletcher does it. I'm sure I can. Loads of people have kids and go on tour."

"We'll work this out okay. It'll be difficult but we can work around a baby, we're just gonna have to work harder on the days we all have together. I'm not letting you miss too much of your babies life." Ashton said.

They passed around the scan picture whilst they all made 'aw' noises.

"I need to celebrate." Michael told them all.

*******

Ivy laid on the bed with her hand across her tummy, and her copy of the scan photo in her hand. She couldnt believe this was real. She was terrified though. They'd only been known each other less than a year. Looking at the blob on the photo made her think of Michaels words earlier. Everything happens for a reason. She got up and blutacked the photo to her wardrobe door before walking back into the living room to sit with Nova, who was already watching a film on Netflix.

Ivy had just started to understand the film and be interested in the film, when there was a knock at the door.

After giving a confused look at Nova, she got up to answer it.

"What the fuck did you do?"

"Don't you like it?"

"Its fucking red."

"I know."

"It'll grow on me, I'm sure." She wasn't sure at all. She missed his blonde hair, but hey, it was his hair so he could do what he wanted with it.