Chapter Thirteen

A/N: Extra long chapter because I didn't update for a couple of days :)

*warning* sexual content!

"Ooh who was that?" Daisy asked.

"Um.. Ash." She replied carefully.

"Omg the one you have been talking to?"

"Yep."

Technically she wasn't lying.

"Ooh, what was with the hoody. I wanted to see his face. When can I meet him?" She asked Ivy.

"I don't know he's pretty busy."

"Oh, keeping him to yourself are you?" She nudged her.

"Yeah something like that." She nervously laughed.

"Oh I see."

"Okay well I better go see what Ben needs me to do today." She said before walking off.

She was put on tills for most of the day and it dragged by. All she wanted to do was get home so she could tell Nova everything that had happened and hang out with Michael again.

Eventually, Ben came through to tell them all they could go.

She barely even heard the other members say goodbye, she was out of there as fast as she could. She quickly dialed Novas number and asked her if she was home. Ivy was pleased to hear that she was. She walked home as quick as she could.

"Hi hi hi, tell me everything oh my gosh." Nova gushed.

"I don't even know where to start."

"The second I left the room maybe?!"

She explained everything that had happened last night, and then told her all about the morning as well.

"Go Ivy! I am so proud of you. "

"Proud of me, what? Why?"

"Well I just assumed you would both just sit there in silence all night and then he'd leave. Although that little encounter that I saw was totally cute, you looked like a couple that have been together ages."

"Okay don't laugh, but thats what it felt like too. It felt right, and I don't just mean because he's Michael Clifford. I forgot about all that, and it felt normal." She smiled.

"Yeah I know what you mean, you looked like a normal couple. Well he looked sexy as fuck and you, well you looked like you."  Nova joked.

"Rude."

"Meh, you love me really."

"You'll do."

"Well go on then. Text Mikey, I know you are dying to." Nova told her.

"Okay, well I'm going to my room to text him, so I can get ready at the same time."

"Good plan. Let me know what's going on?"

"Will do."

She almost ran to her room and had her phone out before she'd even gotten through the door.

'Hey, I'm out of work so am ready whenever you are xxxx'

She got dressed into her favourite Green Day top and leggings whilst she waited for a reply.

'Okay, will be round with the car to pick you up soon  xxxx'

Ivy finished getting ready whilst smiling ear to ear. When she finished, she quickly ran through to Nova to tell her that Michael was on his way.