Chapter Twenty Eight

A/N: I enjoyed writing this chapter quite a lot :P Also, I enjoy the picture I attached alot too. Enjoy! <3 (Dedicated to @reknaw because this is the chapter  I was talking to her about a while back :P 

“What do you need to do?” Ivy asked Michael.

“I don't know, there's nothing I can do really. Apparently he's now going into surgery. He's having his appendix out.” Michael told her flatly.

Ivy pulled him in for a hug.
“He'll be okay.” She reassured him.

“I know, it's just he's one of my best friends. I don't like the thought of him being in pain. A lot can go wrong with surgery.”

Ivy didn't know what else to say to him, she knew he was right. There wasn't much anyone could do.

“His mums with him, she's going to ring me when he's out of surgery and we can go up there.” He continued.

“Okay, well what do you want to do? We can go and do some gaming? Well I can watch you play League of Legends."

"You know, that actually sounds like a good plan. Killing minions would be great right about now." He laughed.

They walked into the kitchen, and found Michaels mum crouching down putting a tray in the oven.

"I'm making a roast dinner, it will be ready in a few hours."  She announced as she stood back up.

"Okay, shout us when its done. We're going to my room." He responded bluntly, pulling two beers from the fridge next to her. 

They both walked back to Michaels room and he fired up the computer. It seemed to take forever, but Ivy remembered he hadn't been home for a long time so that probably explained it. Eventually it loaded and he'd opened up his League of Legends game.

"It's funny, before I was famous, I would sit here playing League against whoever, and I used to stream the games online so other people would watch and comment in the chat section. I'd love to see how many viewers I'd get these days. I used to get 50 at most, and even that was some of the fans that have been there since the beginning." He laughed, smiling at the memory. 

"Why don't you find out?" She offered. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Do a stream. I'll hide down here being quiet and you see how many views you get? Just for fun." 

"I like your thinking." He smiled. "I just wish you didn't have to hide." 

He pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. 

"I love you." She told him.

"I love you too." 

 He loaded up Twitch and set up the screen capturing video so that he could be on the screen aswell, and Ivy sat down next to him out of sight of the webcam. She heard him start playing the game and talking to someone called Sky as he played. She watched his facial expressions as he got deeper into the game, and had to stop her self letting out a giggle. As she watched him play, she came up with a plan to distract him. She couldn't help the evil smile that was stretched across her mouth. Ivy watched him as he took a swig of his beer, and she did the same, begging for a bit of liquid confidence. 

She moved in front of him and sat herself under the desk, running her fingers along his legs as she did. Careful not to be seen in the webcam, she moved her hands up quickly and unbuttoned his jeans, earning a subtle half smile from Michael. She pulled his jeans and boxers down at the front as much as she could without him having to move. He was already beginning to harden for her. She ran her index finger along it and watched as it got harder. She loved this powerful feeling, and thrived on it. She took his length and put it in her mouth as far as she could, moving up and down slowly. He let out a little noise, and tried to cover it up by turning it into a noise of annoyance at the game. As she got faster, Michael must have been getting worse at the game, she heard the bloke he was talking to whilst he played, whinging at him because he kept dying. Before long, he twitched and she knew he was close to finishing. He made more noises and tried to cover them up but was starting to fail. She flicked her tongue as he twitched again, and felt the warm liquid running into her mouth. He looked down a bit and she smiled, before wiping her mouth with her sleeve. 

"Uh, be right back. I need a wee." He muttered into the microphone, after pulling his boxers and jeans back up. 

He got up, and pressed a couple of buttons on the keyboard before dragging Ivy out from under the counter making sure she wasnt in the shot and pushed her against the wall beside it. 

"That. Was. Evil." He said, kissing her neck between each word.

She didn't say anything, confused at why he was talking. Picking up on her confused face, he explained that he'd muted the microphone. 

"Well, it was payback for distracting me when we were playing COD." She told him.

"Wow, you are an evil little minx." He kissed her again, this time rougher and on her mouth. 

"You love me really." She teased once he removed his mouth from hers. 

"You have no idea. I fucking love you Ivy Pearce, you drive me crazy in all the right ways." 

She beamed up at him.

"I love you too, so much. You just make me crazy in general, but you'll do for now."  She laughed. 

Michael's expression changed from happy to sad in seconds. 

"Is that how you really feel? You're going to leave me?" He asked quietly.

"Of course not, I was joking. You're not getting rid of me that easy."  

"Seriously Ivy, I never want to lose you." He looked straight into her eyes, and she swore he was on the verge of tears. 

"You won't. I'm too big to lose." She laughed. 

"Shut up you." He told her letting out a small laugh and kissing her again. "I need to get back to my gaming, everyones gonna think I'm shitting."

Ivy giggled at him moving away and walking back to her little spot next to him on the seat. 

"Well that murdered the romance." She muttered jokingly as he sat on his computer chair. 

"I'll finish this game and then come off, I think we have some things to do." He winked, before pressing the keyboard and unmuting the microphone.

 A/N: Please please please vote and comment! Gives me so much motivation.