Chapter 30

I didn't know what came over us. We stood like that for a long time and we hugged even tighter with the second passing. I felt so safe, everything was so clear yet blurry. It was like only we were on earth, no one else. I put my hand in his hair. His hair was so soft.. Yeah, I could definitely hold this forever. I let go off him slowly and looked at him. He snapped out of his daydream and looked confused. Then he shook his head and grabbed my hands.

"What's wrong, Sahra?" He said. He looked at me with a look that told me that I needed to tell him everything.

"Everything...he.. he s-" I couldn't even talk because I was scared. Scared that Aneel might get hurt. Scared that this was very dangerous. He tugged me to the couch and pushed me to sit down. He sat near beside me and I played with his fingers, trying to calm down my rating heart. Tears were still streaming down and I felt that Aneel was getting annoyed that I was not answering.

"Babe what happened?" He said with an unsure voice. It was like he was trying to control his anger. He knew something had happened. I ignored the tingles I got from what he called me and started talking.

"Aneel I was so scared. I'm so scared he will do something bad to you" I whispered with my hands on his cheek. He looked at me in confusion but nodded that I needed to carry on.

"He.. that Kyle guy.. I saw him at the park and he.. he said that I needed to tell you that you will pay... that boss would kill you both .. I had to tell you that you would pay for the trick last time and that he didn't tell boss that you quit... I'm afraid Aneel" I said to him. He was angry now. I could see it cause his eyes went dark.

"Where did this happen?" he asked, his anger taking fully control of his voice.

"In the park he-" I couldn't finish. Aneel stood up and took a few steps. He took his face in his hands and stayed like that for a moment. Then he punched the wall. His punch was so hard but he looked like he had no pain. I needed him to stop. I walked over him and grabbed his hands.

"Aneel look at me" I said and he looked up at me and my eyes widened. He held so much emotions. Hurt, anger, sadness.. everything was so clear in his eyes. For the first time he didn't block out his emotions of his eyes.

"Aneel, what do they want?" I asked. He didn't say anything and I asked it again. Then he let go of my hands, which were covered with blood from his hand.

"You. They want you. Boss wants you" he said and my mouth went open and my eyes widened. What whas he talking about? Nothing made sense. Why would someone want me? Who was this boss? Before I could ask everything Aneel talked.

"Why would you say that?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"I know what his threat meant. I know what he wants to do if I don't give him what he wants. I know what he wants to do if I don't follow him" he said, not making any sense.

"But I won't let that happen. Not again. Pack your stuff, we are going" he said taking out his phone from his pocket.

"Where?" I said, still in shock and still not knowing what was happening. He was calling someone.

"Turkey.... yeah Hamza, it's me. Grab the boys together and call the airport to tell them to set the plane ready... yeah, where my sis lives... finish it off" he said and walked over to the bedroom. I couldn't even move. Turkey? Why? What was happening? Before I could ask it, Aneel came back to the living room and dragged me to his room.

~~~~~~~

Final Editing Done (16-10-2016)

Instagram: sssilentscreamsss
WeHeartIt: sssilentscreamsss
Snapchat: summmmm3