Chapter 46

(Find my edited Islam is my Life episodes in the separate book on my profile. They are NOT edited here)

As you all know this is a spiritual story. And as a muslim sister this is my job (what I am gonna say now). Sisters, I know how the attraction of putting a profile picture everywhere big is but please, be aware of what you do. I wouldn't liked it if I were a boy if my wife put her pictures on the internet. I mean, I may know that she hasn't a bad intention, but you can never trust the outside. And trust me I don't tell you this to point out your flaws; someone experienced is talking. Once someone made a facebook profile with my photos. That profile had also quite a lot of subscribers. I had to deal with police and stuff and it was just a drama. So please, take that in mind. Now I don't have any social media with my pictures, cause I saw what damage it can do. Save your beauty for just one person, not everyone has to see your beauty. You all are beautiful so it goes to your all! The internet isn't safe, and because of what I went through, I don't tell you guys where I live etc. So if you message me and ask me about my private stuff know that I wont answer. And you should do that too, cause you will never know who is in front of you messaging you. Thank you!
~~~~~

Before I could look at what he hid, he took the laptop back and turned it off. I felt back for trying to intrude into his privacy but I just wanted him to trust me a bit more, yet I had no right to want that since he had been going on behind my back. He didn't say anything and I didn't talk either. We sat there for a while before I started talking.

"What will I do now Aneel?" I asked him, referring to my parents. He was quiet for a bit.

"Yassir is dangerous. I don't trust him around you" he said, making my heart beat a little faster.

"He is my brother. He won't do anything" I assured him. He turned at me for a second.

"So was Ibrahim" he said, making my eyes widen. He was right, but the way he said it really hurt me.

"He is not my brother" I said, reminding him that he wasn't my brother.

"But you thought he was and look how that turned out" he said, putting his elbows on his knees.

"What side are you on?" I asked him while standing up. He looked up at me, confusion written all over his face.

"I don't think I need to answer that question" he said, standing up too. He was standing close and his scent was making me feel dizzy but I kept going strong.

"You have to when you act like you are on my side but then show me that you aren't" I said, crossing my arms. He grabbed my elbows, holding them loosely.

"Stop overthinking things. I just said that because I don't want you to get hurt by the person who put a gun to your head" he said, surprisingly softly bending a little so that I would look him in the eyes. I looked up at his green eyes, trying to search for honesty.

"You hid it though" I said, not being over the fact he hid my real family from me. He let go and looked away.

"But it's okay, I mean, considering the person you are it was only fair for you to hide it" I tried to joke. I saw him relax a bit and he sat down.

"We need to talk" he said and I sat down next to him, being reminded that he was bipolar. He looked in front of him and looked a bit tense.

"What are we going to do?" He said, not making sense. I looked up at him in confusion.

"About us" he said without looking at me. My hearg started beating faster when he said that and I didn't know why.

"You still haven't given your answer" he said, referring to the divorce. I nodded even though he wasn't looking at me.

"I know. I didn't really have the time to think" I replied. Did he think that I had my answer ready yet? After the things that happened these past few days?

"I want an answer" he said, making me roll my eyes. Just when I thought that he changed his attitude, he reminded me of it again.

"Well you get when I make my decision" I replied, being a bit annoyed. He looked at me raising an eyebrow before he turned away again.

"Make it quick" he ordered, making me give his head a playful smack before I went over to the kitchen.

~~~~~
Final Editing Done (01/11/2016)