My Other Works

NO, this is not an epilogue or a sequel. Unfortunately, guys, I am NOT going to do that. I think that ruins the whole story and makes it seem like it has to be shown that the characters are living happily ever after without fights and stuff, while its not. You can have an epilogue yourself in your mind about my lovely Sahra and my handsome Aneel.

Anyway, I missed you all a lot! I didn't realize that it would hurt this badly (ending my story)! Its just- ugh I get too emotional.

Well, what I was going to say is: I put all the 'Islam is my Life' episodes in one book. That way you can look back at them easily instead of going through the whole story to find them.

I started writing other books too:

Have you..? (Completed)
This one is about a girl who is raped and had a child at the age of nineteen. She meets another guy who will pop up into her life every now and then and it is a different but very romantic book.

I'm Miracle
This book is about a girl who got kidnapped when she was fourteen. She is so brainwashed that she can't even remember her own name. When a muslim guy is kidnapped and brought to her, her life changes completely. This story is far from cliche, not that I write cliche books, and it very emotional and tragic.

Broken Blue Balloons (my favorite)
This book is about two atheists that don't know the meaning of life and are struggling. I am not going to give a lot of spoilers because it hasn't reached that stage yet. This story is so poetically well written, even though I say so myself, and the metaphors are killing the game.

So, go check it out, share, vote, do whatever!

I love you all! and I miss the YMP crew, so if you want to brighten my life with your existence like you did with this magical journey, please have a look and make your presence known by my other journeys (I am turning into a poet, perks of writing poems when you are supposed to be studying lol..)

Salaam!

xx

My social media for my Wattpad friends:
Instagram: sssilentscreamsss
WeHeartIt: sssilentscreamsss
Snapchat: summmmm3