Chapter 65

Salaam guys, I know that after uploading this chap the reads will reach one million. ONE. MILLION. WHOLY ONE MILLION. CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT? my aim was 1000, then 200000 and now we are in the millions? Wow.. Alhamdulillah!! THANK YOU ALL, LUF YOU ALL!!

~~~~~

Aneel looked at me. Like really did. He was like a statue. When I coughed, he snapped out of it.

"Where are you going?" he asked. I mentally rolled my eyes. I just knew he was going to ask that.

"Am going to meet my father.." I told him and he nodded.

"Why are you wearing that?" he asked me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I think you know it better, I mean, you are the one here who once was a hafiz. You should know better why I am wearing this" I said and he just rolled his eyes. I knew that he knew that I wear it to hide my beauty. Its for our own safety and for not to be attractive for other people. Our beauty is only meant to be for our husbands, and theirs to us. I mean, that was what I once read in a book before. Aneel was just looking forward.

"Do you want to come?" I asked him and he just shook his head. I looked over at the clock and saw that Yessin would arrive in ten minutes. I went over to Aneel and sat down beside him. I grabbed his hand but he snatched it away.

"You wanna talk?" I asked him and he just shrugged his shoulders. I knew he wanted, but he just couldn't trust anyone now. I knew it.

"Aneel, you can tell me anything. I won't judge you. I won't think bad of you. Just, let me in and let me help. We were doing so fine.." I whispered the last part. I missed it. I really missed the times we were getting along.

"I was fine with her too. Look how that ended" he said sarcastically. I sighed and grabbed his chin and turned his face to me.

"Do you want her back? Do you want to divorce me and go back to her to be 'fine'? Aneel, do you want her back?" I asked him, with a stronger voice. It was enough. I wanted to make something from my life, but I couldn't do that when he was so confused, confusing me. He looked away, not knowing what to say.

"You don't even know it, do you? I am out" I said and put on my shoes and grabbed my jacket, walking out of the house. Don't think about it. Don't think about it. Its going to be alright, I told myself and waited for Yessin. When he arrived he stepped out.

"Are you ready?" he asked me a bit unsure. I nodded and went into the car with him.

We were outside a hospital. Why were we here? I felt my hands shaking and I intwined them to let it stop. I felt cold, I realised when I intwined my fingers. My heart was beating too fast and I felt like I was going to pass out. I took a deep breath and followed Yessin who was taking a step forward. He turned to me and smiled sadly. That helped and I smiled back. I felt a bit better and sighed. Ya Allah, let everything be alright. Give us strength and help me. I can only trust you so please help me.., I prayed. Yessin asked the lady behind the counter something and we started walking again. I couldn't hear anything. It was like I just heard my own head. All the other voices were just blocked out of my head. When we were walking I felt someone grab my hands, taking one hand and intwining our fingers. I smiled, knowing who it was. We kept walking till Yessin stopped in front of a room. Without a warning, he opened the door and walked in. I sighed and took a step too. It felt like my feet were twohundred kilograms. I felt nervous, sad and angry all together. I kept walking til I saw that face. That face who looked with wide eyes at me. I neared to him and stood there at the end of the bed. We kept looking at each other for a long time, not able to say anything. Yassir looked like him, definitely.