Chapter 43

"She isn't Yasmin. It's not the time for jokes, Yessin" Yassir said and pulled the gun closer, as if it wasn't glued to my head already. I moved my head a bit since it did hurt. The guy that I had seen before in the bus came over to us and grabbed the gun out of his hand. I was scared that Yassir was going to shoot him, but he didn't.

"Can't you see it?! She has the same eyes, same lips, same hair! Can't you see it?!" He yelled at him. I saw Yassir looking at me weirdly. I didn't know what was going on.

"No, she does not!"

"She does!"

"Could someone tell me what's going on?!" I interrupted them. They were talking about me as if I wasn't there. I looked over at Aneel but he looked away.

"Look Yasmin. I am Yessin" he said, searching my face for any emotion. He had it difficult to speak. It was like he was holding his breath while talking.

"Listen. I have to tell you something" he said and I nodded at him angrily for him to carry on. There had to be a reason for why he was here and I really wanted to know why.

"Well, I...I.. a few months ago I found you. I.. I was looking for y-" and he stopped and sighed. Yassir rolled his eyes.

"He thinks that you are his twin. And my sister. But I don't believe him" that was when everything had gone cold. Confusion was the only thing on my mind. My eyes widened and my heart started beating faster. This wasn't true. No, they were messing with me. What was their problem?

"I don't 'think' she is my twin, I am sure of it! Once we talked and I took a piece of her hair for the DNA-test! She is my twin!" He yelled. They yelled more but I didn't listen. Tw..twin? TWIN?! That was not even possible.

"What the heck is wrong with you both?! What do you want?! What do you all want? Are there any cameras around because this surely looks like a joke!" I yelled and saw the hurt expression on Yessin's face.

"Please, listen. I.. mum w-"

"Stop it! I don't believe you! I have one hell of a brother and that's Ibrahim. I don't know you, and I am not your twin! That's not possible!" I yelled and made my way over to Aneel. I pushed the guys away who were holding him and helped him to stand up. We needed to get out of there. They were manipulative gangleaders- or whatever the heck they were. I didn't want to fall in their traps.

"Yasmin, please hear m-" Yessin said but I cut him off with my glare.

"It's Sahra. Sahra. I don't know what you want from me, but leave me alone" I said walking away into the house. I went inside and sat down on the couch, my legs no longer felt alive. Before I could even think of what had happened, Yessin came in and walked straight towards me. I looked around to see an escape but I couldn't. He grabbed me by my hand and tingles started to live up my skin.

"Can't you feel this? Do you feel the same?! Tingles, right? You feel it, don't you?" He said and my eyes widened. How did he know this?

"No. Just- just go. I don't want to have to do anything with you. With all of you. Leave me out of your war with Aneel" I said. He looked at me for a minute in disbelief.

"I will leave you alone, for now, if that is what you want" he said and threw me one last look before he went out. I watched them from the window and saw them all going, which left me feeling relieved. I turned to Aneel. He looked at me guiltily. He knew it. He knew it all.

"Tomorrow. We are going back tomorrow" I said to him. He sat up a bit, expecting me to blow up, but I couldn't. I was tired, even before the bomb was formed.

"Sahra, liste-" but I cut him off.

"Leave it Aneel. Leave it" He wanted me to cancel the divorce, acting as if he had been faithful, while hiding something like this from me? I thought about getting answers to the questions I didn't want to have. Tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'll face my nightmares. Tomorrow, I'd face my past. Tomorrow, I'd know the thruth.

~~~~~~
Some of you guessed it right! What would you do if something like that happened to you? I would like to get to know my real family, even if they let me down. There had to be a good reason ,right? A friend of mine knew when she was 18 that her mum isn't her real mum. She then didn't want anything to do with her real mum even though he mum didn't do anything. Now her real mum died and she never has the chance anymore to talk to her. Its too sad.. may Allah help us all!

Final Editing Done (31-10-2016)