Shopping

S T A S I A

I woke up this fresh Saturday morning to treat myself with a nice warm shower. I got myself ready for the day and went downstairs to prepare myself some breakfast.

 I got myself ready for the day and went downstairs to prepare myself some breakfast

Cream cheese toast, sliced strawberries, and some cold water. Don't worry I'm eating more at the mall.

Today I decided to take the whole day to pamper myself. I'm going to go shopping in one of the nicest malls of Seoul, South Korea.

I'm twenty two years old and I'm from California. I decided to move to Seoul at age twenty one. I've always loved it here, the family vacations here were always my favorite.

I cleaned up my apartment and decided to start going to the mall. Yes, I am going alone. I literally don't have friends here besides a girl that's in the same dance group as me. Although she's really more like an acquaintance. I hopped in my car and connected my Bluetooth.

I got to the mall and the first thing I did was buy a smoothie. I started going into stores spending a long time looking at clothes and trying them on. After going into three stores I already had ten bags.

As I kept walking around the mall more things kept grabbing my attention. I decided to sit in a near by bench since I've been walking for quite a while. I observe group of friends passing by laughing and having a great time. It made me feel a little jealous.

I wish I had a real friend.

While I sat there watching many group of friends pass by I started to feel a little sad. It was time to buy a girls best friend. A bag. Not just any bag, a Gucci bag. The Gucci store was right across me, I got up and went inside the store. As I entered I was greeted by two workers.

"Looking for anything specific?" She asks me.

"Yeah, I came interested in buying a purse but I'll take a look around beforehand to see if anything else interests me." I reply kindly.

The first section was jewelry. Each piece looked perfect as it sat there waiting for someone to take them home. Shiny diamonds glistening against the glass. A bracelet caught my eye and it ended up on my wrist.

"It looks beautiful on you." The salesmen says.

If he thinks that by saying that is going to get me to buy it then your absolutely right. Keep up the good work sir.

"I'll take it." I tell him. "Just hold it for me while I finish shopping."

"Of course." He says and places it in a box setting it aside.

The next section was clothes. I looked at each piece carefully eyeing every detail deciding if it's worth the money. Not going to lie some of the clothing is ugly, not sure why it's so expensive.

I got myself a couple of shirts, jeans, and shoes. Since the weather was going to start getting chilly I decided to go look at the sweaters.

As I looked through the rack one specific sweater caught my attention. It was a sequin bomber jacket. The sleeves where yellow with a stripe of red.

"This is cute." I say grabbing the jacket.

I felt someone tug as well. I slide the jacket down and encounter a tall pale blondie with large plumped red lips. His eyes weren't visible because of his dark shades over them.

"Sorry." He chuckles. "This jacket just really caught my attention."

"It's fine. It caught mines too." I tell the boy.

"It's just the detail and."

"The sequins." We say in unison.

A smile plasters on our faces as we make that connection.

"Can you just imagine the reflection on light?!?" He squeals excitedly.

"Ugh." I put my hand over my heart. "Beautiful."

"Try it on!" He says taking it off the hangers.

I place my bags on the floor and he hands me the jacket. I put it on and look at myself in the mirror.

"Wow." I say doing a spin. "You try it on!"

I hand him over the jacket and he tries it on. It looked so good on him.

"You need to get that jacket." I tell him.

"Really? But don't you want it?" He asks.

"It looks a million times better on you than on me. You need to buy it!" I tell him excitedly.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Stasia." I reply. "Yours?"

He looks around before answering, "Jimin."

"Well Jimin would you like to join me for lunch?" I ask shyly.