Hungover

J I M I N

"My head." I groaned as I woke up.

My favorite part about drinking; the hang over the next day. Everything about that was one hundred percent sarcasm. I can't even imagine the amount of alcohol I consumed. When it comes to drinking I'm a pretty heavy drinker. I drink A LOT. I can't even help it. It's not that I'm an alcoholic or anything. I just enjoy alcohol.

I hear more groans following mine. I sit up and look around. The house was a complete mess. I was in the living room with the rest of the boys. All of them knocked out on a couch or the floor. We had a good time.

"Morning everyone." I say burring my body into the couch not wanting to get up.

Oh shoot. Where's Stasia? Did she go home? Did she make it safe? I know she drank too and she is not a drinker, so she's really light weight.

"Fuck did we really let Stasia leave last night?" I rub my head.

"UGh be quiet." Jin murmurs.

"No." Jungkook says half asleep. "She fell asleep on you, and you took her to your room."

Oh good. As much as I didn't want to get up I want to go check on her. If I feel like shit I know she does for sure.

After I drank some water I prepared a glass for Stasia along with some orange juice and toast with jam. Oh, can't forget the pain killers! I put everything on a tray and make my way to my room. I slowly open the door and step inside.

Stasia layed on my bed with a sheer blanket over her. I place the tray on the nightstand trying not to wake her up.

"Hmm." I hear her make noise.

"Shs shs. Go back to sleep." I tell her.

"My head." She groans.

"I've got the solution." I tell her.

"I should have not drank so much last night." Stasia says pulling the blanket over her face.

"Did you have fun though?" I ask.

"I'm sure I did." A small giggle escapes her mouth. "How do you not feel like shit? I'm pretty sure you were more drunk than I was."

"I do. Trust me." I chuckle. "Just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"Awe." Her face was in literal awe as she pulled the blanket of her.

"Here drink some water." I say handing her the glass of water.

In matter of seconds the cup was empty.

"Eat this." I say handing her the plate of toast.

"You made me toast." Her face goes into awe once again.

I nod my head.

"You're so cute." She says and takes a bit. "Here have the other one."

"Don't worry I made myself some too." I tell her.

We finish our toast and orange juice and Stasia asked me to lay down with her.

"The amount of alcohol you can consume is scary." She tells me.

"The amount of alcohol you can't consume is scary." I smirk.

"Oh come on. You know I'm not a drinker."

"I know. I should've looked out for you more."

"Jimin, it's fine. You don't have to baby me through everything."

"I'm not babying you. I just want you to be safe." I explain.

"Yeah, I was here with you guys. It's fine." She chuckles. "You don't need to worry all the time."