New Start

J I M I N

Stasia and I sat on the floor of her loft in a comfortable silence.

"Are you okay?" I shyly ask.

She nods her head, "Yeah sorry I'm just trying to wrap my head around this."

"I understand." I nod my head back.

"W-would you mind if I asked you some questions?" She shyly bites her lip.

"Interrogating me now?" I joke trying to make the space feel more comfortable.

A small giggle escapes her mouth, "No,no. I'm just a little curious."

"Ask me anything you want." I smile assuring her it was fine.

She looked intimidated. It wasn't really that she didn't feel comfortable but I can tell she felt off. Can I blame her? Not really.

"How did you manage to hide it so well... for a really long time?"

"It was really hard." I gulp. "Really it was just luck. I don't know how I did it."

I feel guilty for lying to her.

"Hmm." She nods her head. "What's it like?"

"Fame?"

"Yeah." She hugs her knees into her chest.

"It can be a lot of things. Can be the greatest or worst thing at the same time. There's so much pressure and eyes on you. Expecting you to be perfect on every move you make. They want you to look a certain way, very high expectations.  Then there's the best part of it, the family you make. Stasia, those boys are my brothers. Maybe not by blood but we're all connected souls meant to be together. We have the same passion and do what we love together. I feel so lucky. Don't even get me started on our army!" I tell Stas.

"Army?" Her head tilts in confusion.

"They are our fan base. Our family. It's because of them our dreams are all a reality. Our blessings. I love them so much." I explain.

"That sounds interesting and scary." Was her response.

" You know when you're performing on stage and everyone loves it? It's the same thing."

"Sorta?" She questions. "We don't have people stalking our every move."

"Take that as an advantage." I ruffle her hair.

She smiles and observes me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I chuckle. "I'm still the same old Jimin, you know that right?"

"I-i know. It's not that. This is just crazy."

A sigh escapes my lips. I rub her arm softly, "I'm so sorry. You will never really know how sorry I truly am but I really am."

Stasia places her forehead against mine and smiles.
"You will never stop being my best friend. I promise you that."

A huge grin takes over my face caused by her words. "You mean so much to me." I bring her into a hug.

S T A S

Jimin hugged me tightly literally taking all the air away from me.

"Okay okay!" I say trying to break loose.

"Sorry." He blushes.

The room fills with laughter.

"So what now?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" His eyebrow lifts up.

"What happens now?"

"Well now we can be the best of friends freely. No more hiding and no more secrets. I want to bring you around my brothers more, you'll like them trust me!" Jimin tells me excited as a little kid.

"Okay." I smile.

"This is like a new start, and I want everything to be right." Jimin assures me.

************************************************
Hey guys!!! Short chapter I knowwww but I wanted to update!

QOTD; How would you guys feel if this book ended soon?

My answer: Don't worry I would make a second book! I have really good plans for these characters and storylines. I literally have it ALL planned out. Good stuff man.

I also have a RM fanfic on the way as well. Super excited for that one as well.
Thank you guys sooo much for reading. Every single read, vote, and comment makes me happy. So thanks so much for the support. I'll talk to you guys next chapter, much love<3