Come With Me

S T A S I A
2 Days Later
"And done!" Coach Daniel shouts as the music finishes.

"woo! That felt good!" I grin dancing side to side.

"Act professional you idiot." SooJin rolls her eyes.

"I've been watching you guys all week. I've seen people get better and some of my best not so good." Daniel tells us.

My heart skips a beat when he says that. I'm hope I'm doing great. I feel like I do good, I put my soul into this.

"And I'm going to call you out. You guys need to remember who we are." He says taking off his hat. "Maeding you're improving. Good job." He starts.

He names a couple more people who are doing better and I clap for each one of them. They must feel so proud!

"Jaejoong you're doing great. You are owning up to your title of main male dancer. An-Kor you're also doing great, good work but there's only one problem. SooJin you're off. You make An-Kor look off as well. I expect more from you. Lastly Stasia you're doing amazing. Keep bringing more to the table."

His words made SooJin's blood boil.

"I don't think you're being fair-" Soojin says angry.

"The only reason I'm being hard it's because I want you guys to improve and I might start new choreography." He grins. "Also. Tomorrow is national best friend day! Bring your best friends to practice tomorrow. We're going to have a fun practice since I've been hard all week."

"Yaay!" I squeal and immediately think of Jimin.

"What are you so happy about? You don't even have friends." Soojin laughs.

"I do have a best friend." I roll my eyes.

"He's talking about real friends not imaginary." She fake smiles.

"He is my real friend and he's amazing."

"What's his name?" Sonn asks.

"His name is Jimin."

They bitter trio begins to laugh.

"What?"

"I don't see why anyone would want to be friends with you."

"SoonJin stop that." Coach Daniel speaks up.

"He's not real." Sonn chuckles.

"Just wait till tomorrow." I roll my eyes. "My best friend is better than anyone elses."

"We'll see about that." They flip their hair pushing past me.

I sigh annoyed standing infront of Coach Daniel.

"Ignore her." He says.

"Trust me, I do." I chuckle.

I grab my bags and head to my apartment. As I open the door to my apartment the smell of food filled up my nose.

"Jimin!?!" I shout dropping my bags as I run into the kitchen looking for him.

"Hey!" He says stirring something in a pan.

"I've missed you so much!" I shout running towards him giving him a big tight hug. "How were these past two days?!"

"I missed you too." He chuckles resting his chin on top of my head. "They were good. Had so much fun with my brothers."

"What'd you do?"

"We did a show and-"

"What?" I asked confused. A show?

"No no no. Not a show haha." He says awkwardly. "I mean we didn't do a show, we went to one." He says with wide eyes.

"Oh nice. What show?"

"Circus."

"Circus?" I lift my brow.

"Mhm." He smiles giving me a thumbs up. "A circus."

"Okay silly. Anyways! I've got exciting news!" I squeal.

"Yes?"

"Okay SOOOO." I say and tug on his arm. "Tomorrow is national best friend day."

"Mhm."

"And everyone is bringing their best friends to dance practice! You're so coming with me! It's going to be so much fun! You can finally show off your moves." I say excitedly as I jump up and down.

"Ooh." He says as the smile fades away.

"What? You don't want to come with me?" I felt a bit sad.

"It's not that Stasia. It's just that-"

"You can just say you don't want to go. It's fine." I frown. "I just really wanted you to be there but if you don't want to then-"

Jimin grabs my hand, "No trust me. I do. I'm going."

J I M I N

I gulp as I hear myself tell Stasia that I will go to her dance practice tomorrow. I don't know why I said that. I can't go! Everything will be ruined and she will find out.  I just hate seeing her upset, it kills me. Unfortunately I'm going to have to lie to her, I'll tell her something came up. I'm sorry Stas. I don't want to hurt you, I'm doing this for our friendship.

************************************************
WOW Y'ALL JIMIN JUST KEEPS LYING.
How are you guys feeling about this story so far? Leave all your thoughts for me to read please❤️

QOTD: What's your favorite dessert?
My answer: Honestly  it's gotta be icecream. I love pistachio, strawberry, coffee (top fav) and just regular vanilla.

Anyways I hope you guys are staying safe!! Take care loves. I'll talk to you guys in the next chapter(: MUCH LOVE <3