Merch

J I M I N

"Surprise you aren't texting your friend today. What's her name? Stacy?" Jungkook smirks as we take a break from dancing.

"It's Stasia you moron." I flick his forehead.

"Ow!" He whines like a baby. "That hurt." He pouts.

"Stop acting like a baby." I tell Jungkook.

"What do you mean?! You flicked me! It hurt." He says rubbing his forehead.

I laugh at Jungkook at how he loves to whine.

"So why aren't you texting her?" He asks me.

"She's out with her family." I tell him.

"Who are we talking about?" Hoseok says joining us.

"Stacy. His friend." Jungkook answers.

"Jungkook, it's Stasia." I roll my eyes.

"So did the dinner already happen?" Hoseok asks.

"Yeah last night." I reply.

"How'd it go?" Yoongi asks.

"Great. We had a good time." I smile.

"What about the sister?" Kookie asks.

"Okay well..." I trail off. "She knows who I really am."

"I TOLD YOU!" Jungkook yells at Hoseok.

"So does Stasia know?" Jin asks coming to us.

"YOU OWE ME FIFTY BUCKS!" Kookie laughs in Hoseok's face.

"No no no!" Hoseok says. "You said if she was an army! Was she an army Jimin?" He asks me.

"Yeah she was." I sigh. "But I asked her to not say a word. She was about to tell her friends but I promised her merch.

"You owe me fifty you owe me fifty." Jungkook sings as her twerks infront of Hobi.

"Can you not?" I mutter at him.

"Wow. You bribed a teenager. Good job Jimin." Namjoon sarcastically says.

"She said I didn't have to give her merch. She wouldn't say a word because she cares about her sister." I explain.

"How do you know you can trust her?" Taehyung asks.

"Trust me I'm her sister's first friend ever. She's not going to say anything." I tell them.

"Wow that's sad." Yoongi said.

"So um Namjoon hyung. Can I have some merch?" I try to charm him with my smile.

"Seriously?" He lifts a brow.

I nod my head yes giving him a cheesy smile.

"Go to the merch room." He rolls his eyes. "BUT just grab two things and that's it."

"Thank you!" I say running to him giving him a tight hug.

Namjoon has finally stopped being so hung over with my friendship with Stas. He tells me just to be careful in the decisions I make and not end up getting mobbed or flamed by the media. I love how understanding he is.

"Jimin." Jin calls me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you ever plan on telling her?" He asks me.

"I- I don't know." I shrug.

"Why don't you want to tell her?" Taehyung asks.

"Because everything is perfect right now. When I'm with her I can forget all my troubles as an idol. She treats me like a normal human being and I love that. I don't want anything to get in the way of that." I explain myself.

"Yeah but Jimin being an idol is apart of who you are. Don't you think she's going to find out sooner or later?" Namjoon tells me. "I think it's better if she founds out because you told her."

"It could be so easy for her to find out." Jungkook says.

"Exactly like last time when we went to the mall and we got exposed. She was there, she could've easily found out. Her sister is an army. What else is going to happen?" Yoongi says.

"When the time is right I'll tell her." I sigh. "The longer she doesn't know the better." I shrug.

"If you say so Jimin." Namjoon says. "Now let's continue practicing."

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

The boys and I were back home from dance practice and I was the first one to shower. We had lunch together and most of them fell asleep. I layed the merch down on my bed that I had got for Stasia's sister.

How am I going to give this to her without having Stasia noticed? They're leaving tomorrow morning I need to figure something out. I know Lily told me I didn't have to give her merch but I wanted to as appreciation. She reacted really cool about it and didn't scream in my face.

Jimin: Hey Stas what are you up to? You busy?

I send her a text hoping she'd reply soon. It was pretty dumb of me asking knowing she's with her family.

Within minutes she replied telling me where she was at.

Stasia: Want to come over and hang with us at the park?

Perfect. I can give Lily her merch! But I'd have to be lowkey about it.

I accepted her invitation and quickly made my way over to her.

I spotted Stasia and her family walking around having a good time.

What's cool about this park is that there's a lot of museums and stores so it will be easy to play this off.

"Hello!" I say happily approaching them.

"Jimin! It's nice to see you." Stasia's mom tells me giving me a hug.

"Likewise." I say returning the hug. "Hello sir." I shake her dad's hand. "On my way here I get Lily something."

Lily grabs the bag and gasps. "No way."

"Awe Jimin. That's so sweet of you." Stasia says.

"You shouldn't have." Her mom says.

"No it's okay. She told me she liked this band a lot so she deserves it." I wink at Lily.

"Thank you so much!" She squeals giving me a huge hug.

I love making army happy.

***************************************************************************************

Hey guys! How's everyone?!!? What'd you guys think of this chapter? Please leave your opinions for me to read. I'm super excited for this story!! aaaah

QOTD: What is your guys fav bts song?

My answer: it's def gotta be between save me and i need u.

Stay safe everyone! Talk to you guys in the next chapter. Much love<3