Keep A Secret

J I M I N

Today was the day of the Seoul music awards. The boys and I were pumped to be performing. We were nominated for three awards. We already won one of them.

"Bts this way please." One of the staff members begins to lead us backstage. It was almost our time to perform.

Before every performance no matter how little or big the boys and I always have a pep talk and we practice. We love to make sure all of our performances are perfect.

"You boys are taking the stage in two minutes."

"We got this guys!" Joon says.

"Welcome to the stage BTS!"

.

.

.

The show ended and we snagged all three awards. The boys and I were jumping out of joy. Usually these shows are followed by a party but this year the boys and I decided to just go celebrate at home. We were making our way of the building when I felt someone tug on my suit. I look over my shoulder to see Stasia's dad standing right in front of me.

My heart dropped to my knees and my security guard was about to block him.

"It's okay I know him." I let him know.

I'm ruined. Stasia's going to find out and I might lose her. Panic took over my body and I didn't know how to react or what I could say to explain to myself.

"Jimin come on!" The boys say getting into the car.

"uh, I uh. I need a few minutes guy." I tell them.

"Hello Roh Jimin." Her father chuckles.

"hi-hi sir." I didn't know where to look my eyes kept traveling every where.

"What's wrong Mr.Park?" He smirks.

"Sir I can explain." I say pulling him to the side. "Please."

"Then please do so. You lied to my daughter this whole time. She opened up to you and you're giving her this whole secret identity thing. You think that's a real friend?"

He's right. I'm a liar.

"Have you told her?" I ask worried.

"That's your main concern right now?" Her dad scoffs.

"Sir I know what I'm doing is wrong but please you have to try to understand. This is too much. I don't want to hurt Stasia. I care for her a lot, I promise you that." I tell him.

"So much that you can't even be truthful with her?"

"Sir when I met Stasia it was such a wonderful moment. I connected with her in a way I can't connect with anyone else. My career has it's downsides. When I'm with Stasia I can forget about it all. I feel like a regular human. She treats me normal. It's just best if she doesn't know sir. I promise you that my intentions are not bad."

"Look Jimin not only are you lying to my daughters face but you made my little girl lie as well. Do you think that's the type of person we want to have in our lifes?"

"No sir."

He's right. I should've been honest with Stasia from the beginning.

"I'm sorry." I tell him.

"I haven't seen my daughter this happy in a while, I'll give that to you. We'll keep this secret between us but one way or another it's going to come out if you don't tell her. Congratulations on your success Jimin. I'm going to keep an eye out for you." He sticks his hand out.