Family Dinner

S T A S I A

Excitement filled my body as my family would arrive in an hour or so. Jimin and I prepared dinner and got the place ready. Well mostly I was doing the work because he was already dressed and he didn't want to break a sweat. He wanted to look presentable to my family. The effort he was putting in for today was incredible. Jimin seemed to be nervous but he swore he wasn't. His face was telling it all.

"Okay so I just added the chicken. Remind me what else I'm supposed to do." I say mixing the food.

"We pretty much have everything done. Food is almost done, table is ready. Whole place is clean." He says eating his bowl of strawberries I cut up for him. "You on the other hand need to shower and get dressed."

"Can you set up the plates on the table? Please" I bat my eyelashes twice.

Jimin gets up going to where I have all the plates.

"Thanks bestfriend!"

"Why don't you start getting ready? I got it." Jimin tells me.

"You sure?" I ask him.

He nods his head yes while scooting me over so he can stir the food.

I smile at his sweet gesture. "Thank you!" I say kissing his cheek and running off to the bathroom.

Turning on the cold water, I hop in after taking off my clothing. The cold water felt against my hot body. After applying my coconut scented shampoo and conditioner I quickly shaved my arms and legs. Yes I shave my arms.

I finished showering and quickly dried myself up and wrapped a towel on my hair. I scanned my closet for the best suitable outfit I could find.

After an hour of doing my makeup and deciding on an outfit I went downstairs to join Jimin.

"They'll be here any moment!" I squeal.

"You're so adorable." Jimin tells me as he leans his head on my shoulder.

J I M I N

The doorbell went off, it's like if she knew they were here. My heart dropped slightly and my hands began to sweat. I was nervous for this. I'm not sure what to expect. The whole day I've been acting chill and relaxed about it. But I really wasn't.

Grabbing my hand Stasia runs towards the door. She turns to me fixing my hair before she places her hand on the door knob.

My heart raced as she turned it. Stasia opens the door and a tall couple stands there.

"Mom! Dad!" Stasia says taking them into a hug. "I missed you guys."

"So did we honey." Her mom rubs her back.

"Come on in." She says. "Mom and dad this is Jimin. He's my bestfriend." She says proudly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you guys. Stasia tells me a lot about you." I say and hug them each. "Let me take care of this." I say taking their luggage.

"Can you place it upstairs please?" Stasia asks me and I say yes.

I go upstairs and place their luggage down. I go into the bathroom and take a look at myself. I don't look bad at all.

Soft foot steps are heard from the stairs.

"Stasia I-" It wasn't Stasia. A little teenage girl stood infront of me and her mouth dropped opened.