Do You Trust Me?

S T A S

It's been three days since my father had fought with Jimin over my confession. I felt so bad that my dad was taking it out on him, he's been nothing but helpful. My mother on the other hand totally disagreed with his reaction and has told my dad continuously that he owes Jimin an apology. They insisted I should move back home with them but that would mean leaving Korea and that's not something I want. My parent's insisted of staying more days with me but they had left my sister back home cause she had an important assignment she couldn't miss. I told them she needed them more, and that I'd be okay. Will I really be though? Will I ever be okay.

These three days I've been trying to get a reach of Jimin but he doesn't reply to my calls or texts. It was a weird feeling, to not talk to him. We've never had a day where we wouldn't talk to each other. Not even on the times we've argued did we go without talking. I hope he's not mad at me. Jimin was right in a lot of things, telling my parents did help me feel a little more liberated, but I never wanted it to go down like this. My biggest hope is that my dad's words didn't get to his head.

It made me wonder, I don't even know where he lives. I'd text one of his many brother's but I haven't even met them either. Sometimes I wonder if I actually know Jimin. It feels as if he knows a lot more about me than I do of him.

Shaking of my thoughts I feel a little disappointed in myself. How can I doubt Jimin when he's been so good to me?

The sound of banging against wood filled my ears. Did my parents cancel their flights or something?

I open the door and find Jimin standing there with a bag of starburst, banana milks, and popcorn.

"Hey." He speaks softly.

I embrace him into a hug, "Where have you've been?" I bring him and put the snacks down.

"Stas, I'm sorry I've been avoiding you these past days. I just needed time." He explains to me.

"Jimin, I'm sorry. Like really sorry. My dad should have not popped off on you like that, none of that was your fault." I tell him.

"I understand where your dad is coming from." Jimin sighs taking a seat on one of my kitchen chairs. "If I was a father and I saw my daughter hanging around with a boy who swears he cares a lot for her." Jimin hands reach my waist and he pulls my closer to him. "I'd expect him to make smarter decisions surrounding my daughter."

Jimin's actions make my heart beat a little faster than usual, it was weird.

"Jimin, you did everything in your power to help me and you were there for me through every moment. Thanks to you I went back to dance, something I didn't think I'd ever want to do again." I cup his face with my hands.

"You're not mad at me?" He asks.

"No." I squish his cheeks together. "Now come on we have to catch up." I giggle.

We go into my living room and plop ourselves onto the floor.

"Thanks for the snacks by the way." I say opening up a box of banana milk.

"Of course." Jimin smiles. "So what do you want to tell me? I know there's something. Haha."

"In a couple of days Philomena is going to perform for very very important people and I'm super excited!" I squeal. "We've been working so hard for this moment and I can't wait."

"Stasia, I'm so happy for you! Who are you guys performing for?" Jimin curiously asks.

I bite my lip trying to hold back, "I'm sorry I can't say!!"

"Oh come on! I'm your best friend!" Jimin laughs. "We tell each other everything." His cute smile widens.

"I'll tell you after it happens okay? Coach made us promise we wouldn't tell a soul and you know I always keep my promises." I chuckle. "About that."

"About what?"

"Us telling each other everything? Is that true?" I ask him.

I see his face drop, "What do you mean?" His eyebrow lifts.

"I-i don't know. I just feel like everything is always about me. How are you Jimin? Do you ever have any problems? Do you ever feel sad? It's hard to believe you're life is too perfect to always be so happy. You're my best friend and I want to be there for you. You can tell me anything you know?" I blurt out to him.

Jimin's sweet smile appears again, "Thanks Stassy. I know I can count on you for whatever."

"Do you? Sometimes I feel like you know more of me than I know of you. You see when you want to reach me you know where and how. These last three days I couldn't. I don't even know where you live, I've never even met your siblings."

"You'll meet them Stasia, I promise. It's just that they're too much and sometimes they can act real immature. I'm not trying to hide you I promise."

Jimin and I sat Indian style across from each other, so close our knees where touching each other.

"Okay." I half smiled.

"Stas, do you trust me?" His hand lands on my cheek making me look at him.

"Why wouldn't I?" I shrug.

Jimin leans in and kisses my cheek. "Then don't doubt me."

************************************************
Heyy guys! Posting a chapter before work. How's everyone doiiiing?!

What do you guys think about the book so far? Are you guys liking/hating it? Love seeing your votes and comments luvs❤️

QOTD; What is your horoscope sign?

My answer: I'm a cancer!

Hope everyone is staying safe!!! Talk to you guys in the next chapter. Much love<3