Spoiled

S T A S I A

"I hate her so much!" I cry into Jimin's chest. "She's so m-mean."

I called Jimin asking him to come over because I really needed him.

Jimin strokes my hair trying to calm me down. "Awe baby. Don't cry."

"I'm so tired of her." The tears keep strolling down my face. "She literally dropped me on purpose."

"What's her name?" Jimin asks me.

"SooJin." I sniffle. "I wish I could just punch the disrespectfulness out of her."

"And what would you win with that?" Jimin asks me sitting me on his lap.

"My anger towards her would be let out." I say wiping away my tears. "And she'd get a good ass beat."

Jimin chuckles stroking my cheek, "I'll hold her down so she doesn't try to fight back."

I nod my head agreeing.

"You know violence isn't the answer Stas. Don't give in to her she's trying to mess with your head. You know she's just jealous." Jimin says.

"Jimin, she got physical with me. She pushed me and tripped me!" I whine sadly.

"Hey but you're okay. Look if she does anything again tell me and I'll beat her ass." He winks at me.

I roll my eyes knowing he won't actually hit a girl. "You're the best Jims." I say hugging him.

"I'm always here Stasia. Don't forget that. Now since you called me all sad and it made my heart ache I brought a couple stuff." Jimin says kissing my forehead.

I stood up from his lap seeing him as he walked over to grab a bag I didn't even notice he came in with.

"A bucket of your favorite icecream!" He says taking it out of the bag. "Which we are gunna eat right now watching a rom com or whatever you want."

I smile at how good he always treats me.

"Twizzlers and banana milk!" He says taking the stuff out.

"Jimin, you didn't have to do so. Your company is enough."

Jimin walks over to me cupping my face with his hands, "But I wanted to. I hate seeing you sad." He pouts.

I look into his beautiful brown eyes. Such a bummer that his eyes are sensitive to the sun and he has to wear his shades all the time when he's outside. He doesn't get to show off his beautiful eyes.

"You mean so much to me Jimin."

"I can say the same. Now come on let's enjoy this!" He says taking me by the arm.

We go over to the couch and he grabs the remote turning on netflix.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks me browsing through the movie selections.

"I don't know. Everything seems boring." I say.

"Well what do you wanna watch? A show, movie, series?" Jimin asks me.