A Plan

S T A S I A

"Thank you for coming to shake shop." I tell the customer as I hand her shake.

I'm currently at my night shift at the Shake Shop. The clock read ten p.m. I sighed knowing that I still had an hour left before closing. Today was a very busy day we had tons of customers. You're probably thinking why does a shake place close at eleven? Who would even get shakes at that time? You'd be surprise to the amount of customers that do.

"Hi." A customer walks in.

"I'll be right with you." I say wiping my hands as I just had washed them. "How may I help you?"

"Can I have a medium strawberry banana shake please?"

"Of course. Will that be all?" I say placing the order.

"Yes." He says and I tell him the total.

He pays and I give him his change.

I wash my hands and start on his order. Did I also mention that I'm alone on tonight's shift?

"Working alone?" The customer asks as I peel the banana and chopping it in half.

"Yeah." I respond placing them in the blender.

"You must be tired. Busy day today?"

"Yeah pretty busy." I place in the rest of the ingredients.

The blender does it's magic and I serve it in a medium cup.

"Here you go." I say handing him the drink.

"Thank you." He smiles as he grabs his drink his hand touches mine.

I awkwardly smile at him and pull my hand away. I look at his face and notice he has a sharp jawline and fluffy brown hair. His body was masculine and built you could tell he was a gym boy.

"Have a nice night." I smile.

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.
12:00 PM

I close the door of the shop and lock it.

"Finally I'm done." I sigh taking out my phone.

Jimin had dropped me off at work today and he said he'd pick me up after.

It ringed a few times and I got send to voicemail.

Oh please Jimin no. I called again and the same thing. After two minutes I got a text from Jimin.

Jimin: Stasia I am super sorry. I had an emergency but I'll send a cab to pick you up right now.

Stasia: It's fine I just hope you're okay. I'll call the cab don't worry about me.

I texted back, worry filled up my body. Hopefully everything is okay with Jimin.

As I start browsing for cab numbers on the web I started walking towards the parking lot.

"Hey shake girl." I hear.

I turned around confused as to who it was. It was the guy from earlier that ordered a strawberry banana.

"Hi." I say.

"Just closed?" He asks joining me.

"Yeah." I smile. "You?"

"I was looking around." He tells me. "Heading home?"

"Yeah, I'm just going to call a cab." I tell him.

"If you don't mind I can give you a ride. Do you live far?" He offers.

"Ah no it's fine. Don't bother. I can just call the cab." I say.

"Are you sure? It's not a bother to me. Plus some cab workers can be really creepy."

And this isn't as creepy? I hesitated but I let my tiredness think over me. I was exhausted and all I wanted to do was go home. Not going to lie he was pretty attractive. Then again I'm tired.

"If you promise not to murder me." I joke.

He laughs, "Can't promise that."

"..."

"...."

"I'm playing." He laughs and I laugh along.

We walk to his car and he starts driving me home. Here and there we had small talk but I was honestly really tired.

After a ten minute ride we arrived to the street of my place.

"Here." I say making him stop two apartments before my actual one.  "Thank you so much. You're so sweet." I thank him.

"My pleasure." He smiles. "By any chance can I have your number? You seem really cool and I'd love to be your friend."

"Um yeah sure." I say and write my number down on his phone. "Thank you." I say once again before closing the door.

I walk up to the gate hoping it was open. I turned back and he hadn't left. I pull on the gate to the unknown place and go in. After about what seemed five minutes passed I peek my head through the door and he was gone. Finally I can go to my home.

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

It was about to be two in the morning and I sat in my kitchen eating cereal comfy in my pj's.

The sound of my youtube video was stopped as I received a call from my mom.

"Hello." I pick up sounding tired as ever.

"Hey baby. What's up? You sound drained."

"I'm having cereal." I yawn. "Had a late shift today and I got home, showered, and I'm eating some cereal right now."

"What time is it in Korea?" My mother asks.

"Two in the morning." I respond.

"Oh. You need some sleep honey. Well anyways I'll make it quick. We are visiting Korea this weekend!" She squeals. "I'll send you the deets of when we get there. We're looking forward on meeting Jimin!"

"Mom that's amazing! I'm looking forward for this! It's a plan!" I tell her.

We said our goodbyes and hung up.

I dragged my tired body to bed and quickly drifted into some sleep.