Promise

STAS

I kept looking at the small piece of paper in my hand as if it were to run away from me. I close my eyes taking a deep breathe, I let my door from the car fly open.

I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. My heart was pounding, I should leave. This was a bad idea. I turn over my heels trying my best to leave before anyone opened the door, but I was too late for that.

"Hey, please don't leave."

I sigh turning around, "Hi."

"Come in." Namjoon tells me.

My mind was blown off by their home. It was so beautiful and big.

"I'm so glad you decided to come." He tells me.

"Yeah." I half smile. "How is he?"

"Terrible. He hasn't left his room at all, he doesn't even want to eat. Honestly he looks like a mess. He hasn't showered either. Stasia, his eyes are so puffy from all the crying he's been doing."

Namjoon's word's hurt me, I don't know if I can see him that way.

"I-I don't think I can see him that way." I tell him.

"Just please go talk to him, I'm sure you can help some way. He's like this because he feels bad. He knows he lost you. Just please."

"Take me to him." I bite my lip.

We stood in front of Jimin's door and I hesitated to open it.

Namjoon nudges me softly, "You'll be helping him, trust me."

I gulp turning the knob. I step into a messy room, right in the middle a huge bed with a lifeless like Jimin laying down his face out of sight. I walk over to the bed and slowly take a seat. No reaction. I take my shoes off and hop into the bed. I was nervous, shaking lightly. I lay down besides him and put my hand over him.

I feel a slight movement before he slowly turns to face me.

"Stasia?" His voice cracks badly.

Jimin looks up to me and just looking at him made me want to cry. You can tell he was crying nonstop for days. His eyes were super puffy and bloodshot red. His lips were cracked from the dryness and plumper from usual. He wore a hoodie and sweats, his hood up and sleeves covering his hands.

I give him a faint smile.

"I'm so sorry." He begins to cry into my chest, his words struggled to come out.

I hug him and run my hand through his hair.

"I know you're done with me. I didn't think I'd ever see you again. I fucked up badly, I ended up hurting you more than I ever wanted too." He struggles.

I pull him away cupping his face with my hands. "I couldn't last a full day without you."

"I lost you didn't I?"

"Jimin, you could never lose me."

He continues to sob and it was honestly making me really sad.

"Don't cry. Let's talk this out. There's nothing we can't solve, right?" I repeat the words he once said to me.

I gave Jimin a moment to calm and I had him sit up.

"Are you okay now?" I ask him but he doesn't answer. "I've been doing a lot of thinking Jimin and I'm trying to understand. Trying to understand your perspective and mine."

"I'm a total idiot I'm sorry. I was so selfish." Jimin speaks.

"I'm trying to understand where you're coming from. I'm sure being on the spotlight all the time complicates your personal life and any hope of any type of relationship. But I can't wrap it around my head why you never trusted me. In the beginning okay I get it, but you let it go on for so long Jimin. We've been friends for how long? Over a year and this whole time I was clueless. You really couldn't trust me after all that time?"

"I know I know. I really messed up Stasia. After a while it wasn't even about the fame anymore. I was scared of this. I acted selfishly because I wanted to keep you. The longer the time passed the more I was afraid and didn't even know how I'd be able to explain myself to you. At a point I was tired of lying to you, I didn't want to keep this up." Jimin responds.

"Jimin, I'll always be there for you and listen to whatever you've got to say. Thank you for telling me yourself, it would've been worse if I had found out another way. I acted harshly. I told you things I didn't mean. I called you a horrible friend but that's a lie because you've been so good to me."

"I'm so sorry Stas, I really am. Nothing's hurt me so much before and I mean it."

"Can we promise each other something?" I ask him.

"Anything."

"Promise to never lie to one another again, and that we'll always be there for each other. This whole thing with us disappearing and randomly coming back needs to stop as well. From now on we talk everything out."

Jimin nods his head, "Yes I promise. I pinky promise." His pinky sticks out.

We lock our pinkies together and I see a smile appear on his face.

See that's better.

"Can I hold you? For a while?" He asks.

I exchange him a smile and cuddle into his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

"You really gotta shower after this." I giggled.

JIMIN

Holding Stasia brought me comfort and a feeling of happiness. I was so happy to see her and it made me feel better. I didn't lose her and I was glad. Without her I'm a mess.

I promise you Stasia that I will never do anything to hurt you again.

************************************************
Double chapter because you guys are AMAZING.
Really random but I'm super happy guys I've lost 11 pounds!!! I'm so happy aaaah.

Any who, yaaay she forgave Jimin! Do you think that was well deserved? What do you guys think is going to happen next???

Talk to you guys in the next chapter, much love<3