Mistake

J I M I N

I layed on the couch as I kept hearing my phone buzz multiple times. I frowned as I see it's the fifth time Stasia calls me.

"Aren't you going to pick up?" Hoseok asks me.

"No." I mumble.

"Isn't that your lady friend? OR should I say bestfriend?"

"It is." I sigh.

"Then why aren't you picking up?" Yoongi asks me.

"Cause." I keep replying plainly.

"Cause what?" He asks.

I take a deep breathe in and sit up. "Her dance team was doing this thing where they brought in their best friends today and she wanted me to be there and I told her I would be... But I can't go, I can't do it. It'd be too obvious and I can't let her find out. I just can't."

"Awe." Jin pats my back. "You should've just made an excuse from the start."

"I couldn't... She could tell that something was up and I hate seeing her sad."

"You sure you don't like her? Lol." Jungkook says.

"As a bestfriend yes, and don't say lol outloud please." I say as my phone rings one more time.

"Well you're going to have to answer sometime you know that right?" Namjoon pitches in.

"I know." I sigh once again.

"Just tell her you had an emergency." Jin suggests.

"Or hear me out." Yoongi says. "JUST TELL HER THE TRUTH!"

"No! I can't. At least not yet. Ugh I don't know." I lay down once again.

(TRIGGER WARNING. IF YOU GET TRIGGERED EASILY SCROLL DOWN TILL YOU REACH THE JIMIN POV. ILY GUYS)

S T A  S

This was like the seventh call I have tried with Jimin. I was in the studio parking lot waiting for a response. He told me he would come. Maybe he's driving? I really don't think he would flake. He's not like that.

I go inside and put down my stuff and start stretching. Everyone had their best friends with them.

"So I guess I was right. Casper is your bestfriend." Soojin and her little minions giggle.

"He's on his way." I roll my eyes hoping I wasn't wrong.

"Sure he is."

"Welcome eveyone." Coach says walking in. "We will start in a minute."

I get up to grab my phone to give Jimin a last call. I hoped to see good news. A huge wave of dissapointment took over me as I had no notifications from Jimin what so ever. I stepped outside to dial him, and I had to do it twice. I even texted him. Finally he answered at the third call.

"Um hey Jimin. Is everything alright? I've been calling you. Are you almost here?"

"Ah hey Stas. I'm so so sorry. I can't make it. Something happened and I uh. I'm so sorry. PLease don't hate me. I'll make it up to you I promise."

"Oh." Sadness fills my body as I felt stiff. My eyes started to fell very watery. "I um. I understand. Is everything alright?" I asked holding back the tears.

"I uh. I'll explain later. I'm so sorry." He says as someone yells his name in the background. "I'm really sorry Stasia. I have to go." He says and I hang up. I felt like he was lying to me...