Breaking Routine

STAS

I woke up to a sleeping Jimin right besides me. He stayed over last night, just like most nights. I had work in a few hours so I still had time to just lay down and do nothing basically. It all felt routined, wake up, stare at the ceiling, go to work, stay in my loft as much as I can. Being at work feels like such a big trigger, that's where I met him. Since the incident I don't close anymore. I'm there mid-day's where's there's more than two people with me including the manager. These past four months I hadn't done anything. I stayed in my home all times of day. My parents never found out about what happened to me and I don't plan on telling them ever. I asked Jimin to not say anything to them either. When I reached out to them for financial help during that time all I told them was that my hours were being cut. That's when my father insisted I should get a job with him.

Jimin told me last night that I should return to my dance group Philomena once again. The thought of it horrified me, that's the last place I was before it happened... I don't think I was ready to take the punches SooJin was so ready to take at me. The only person that knows about my rape besides Jimin is my manager at the smoothie shop and she strongly advices me to go to the police but I just can't bring myself to do it. I didn't even tell Coach Daniel's, I felt too ashamed and embarrassed to even let it slip my mouth.

"Hmm." I hear a groan.

"Good morning sleepy head."

"You okay there?" Jimin yawns.

I nod.

"You can be honest with me you know."

I give him a sweet smile and get up from bed. "I'm going to get ready for work."

"Want me to give you a ride to work today?" Jimin asks.

"No its okay." I respond closing the door behind me.

By the time I was ready, Jimin had went downstairs.
I followed the amazing smell that come from the kitchen, I found Jimin doing the pee dance while serving two plates of food.

"What are you doing?" I giggle.

"Oh finally, I've been holding my pee for so long! Feels like you took the whole day getting ready."

"Go to the bathroom!" I laugh. I finish setting up breakfast and he comes back down. "Thank you for making breakfast."

"No worries. So you're sure you don't want a ride to work? I can pick you up and all."

"I'm fine thanks Jimin."

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

"Good job on your shift today Stasia." My manger tells me as I clock out.

"Thank you." I glance her a smile.

"Hey Stasia." My coworker Kai catches up to me to clock out as well.

"Hey." I respond back.

I've been working with Kai these last few shifts and he's really nice. He's been really talkative with me and he always makes me laugh a couple times during our shift.

"Going home?" His question makes me feel a little paranoid.

"N-no." I give him a weird look.