Time

FOUR MONTHS LATER

JIMIN

I was reaching Stasia's door so we can hangout together. It's been four months since 'that' incident. She's slowly going back to routine. However she hasn't returned back to dance practice, every time I ask her about she changes the subject. Dance is Stasia's passion and hobby. She loves dancing more than anything, I think it's a good idea for her to go back. I don't want her to quit something she loves. Today's the day I'm going to make sure we actually talk about this.

"Hey!" Stas door flies open.

"It's almost like you sensed me." I chuckle as I walk into her loft.

"That's my power." She giggles. "I got a fun day planned for us!"

Ever since that day she doesn't really like going out anymore. I can't blame her. She's slowly going back into work. She talks more now and keeps up with herself without me having to be around, she's getting there.

"So what are we doing today? huh stassy?" I ask poking her tummy.

"I got puzzles, connect four, jenga, and I wanted to do some painting." She tells me.

"Since when do you have all these games that I didn't know?"

"I didn't. I went to the store..." Stas replies.

"By yourself?"

She shakes her head yes shyly.

A huge grin takes over my face. "W-what?" She asks.

"Come over here." I open my arms up to embrace her.

Her head lays on my chest softly as my arms wrap around her.

I feel proud of her.

"Well let's start! Sounds like we got a busy day ahead of us." I pull her into the living room where she already had everything set up.

"Oh and I ordered take out." She adds.

"Perfect!" I say plopping myself on the floor. "What do you want to do first?"

"How about a puzzle? Maybe this one?" She shows me a three hundred Wreck It Ralph puzzle.

"Let's do it." I smile.

We scattered all the pieces and began trying to find the edges.

"So many pieces." I grunt. I look over my shoulder and see Stasia already building a part of Ralph's face.

"Hey, are you not going to help me find the edges hmm?"

"Sorry." She giggles.

Minutes later we finally had a good start to the puzzle.

"Jimin, can I ask you a question?" She asks.

"Of course."

"You know how you told me your eyes are sensitive to light, why don't you wear glasses all the time?"

She caught me red handed. Let me give you a little rewind if you're confused. I had told Stasia that my eyes are sensitive to light and that was the reason I always wore my glasses including indoors.

"Well if the light is not too harsh I don't have to wear them for so long. The light outside obviously hurts my eyes, but some inside places isn't too bad. Plus I'm getting used to this setting." I respond nervously.

I'm hoping she believes that.

"Oh okay. So all your shades are for your eye needs?"

"Yup." I nod. "Look another edge piece!" I change the subject.

The doorbell rings in time.

"Foood!" Stasia says.

"I'll get it." I tell her walking to the door. "Thanks man." I say and tip him. I took a big sniff and smell the yumminess. "Ramen, good choice." I wink.

"The best."

We sit in quietness slurping our ramen taking turns on connect four.

"Hey Stas I wanted to talk to you about something." I mention.

"Yeah what's up?" Her wide round eyes look up into mine.

"I was wondering why don't you go back to Philomena? You love to dance Stassy and I feel like it'd be very good for you." I tell her.

She sighs, "You want to finish the puzzle?"

"Stas.. Why do you keep avoiding this conversation?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." She says staring at the floor.

"Think about it. It's something you love to do, in your comfort zone. You'll be surrounded by people." I express.

"Maybe I don't want to be surrounded by people."

"Stasia come on, it's been four months you need to-"

"What are you trying to say? That I should just forget about everything?" She spats.

"No that's not what I'm saying."

"Then what are you trying to say, Jimin?"

"It's time to go back to who you were before it happened. Don't self destruct forever. Please." I plead.

Stasia stays quiet glaring at the floor, her teeth gritting against one another.

"I just don't want you to lose something you love. What's so bad about going back?" I question.

"I-i can't Jimin. I can't do it. Going there is a reminder that it happened. I don't want to go back. Ever." She starts to breathe hard. "I don't wanna be reminded."

"I can accompany you. We can try something, anything!" I tell her.

"No Jimin no!" Tear drops begin to fall out her eyes. "There's no point! I don't even wanna go back and have to hear shit from SooJin. Before I was strong enough to fight back, but now? I can't deal with it. I'm weak."

"No don't say that. You're anything but weak Stas. I just want what's best for you. Dancing is something that makes you really happy and I just want you to feel happy." I sigh.

"I just don't think I can do it." She sobs.

I take her hand into mine, "Can we try? Please? If it's too much I swear I won't bother you anymore. I'll drop you off and pick you up as much as I can."

"What if he goes b-back?" I feel her shake.

"Trust me that b*stard won't ever be near you again. I promise you that Stasia." I pull her shaking body into a hug.

************************************************
Heyy guys! How y'all doing? Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

How are you guys liking this story so far?

QOTD; what's your favorite flower/s?

My answer: I love roses and sunflowers 🌻

Stay safe guys! I'll talk to y'all in the next chapter. Much love<3