Confrontation

J I M I N

"I need you to search up this name. Like right now." I slam the paper on Yoongi's desk.

"Excuse you?" Yoongi asks confused.

"I need you to track this person down for me. Address and everything."

"Why is this so important?"

"Please. Just do it." I plead him.

"Not without any explanation." He shrugs. "You're a sketchy boy Jimin."

The guys looked concern waiting for a response.

"Don't make me say."

I wanted to keep this private.

"Then I can not." He turns around.

"Yoongi please. Please I'll do anything. I really need this. It's an emergency."

"Is he like your long lost brother or something?" Jin asks.

I sigh, "This guy! This f*cking idiot! HE RAPED STASIA! HE HURT AND BEAT HER." I yell.

"Oh."

The vibe changes in the room.

"I'm so sorry." Namjoon tells me.

"It's all my fault." My body drops on the floor as a river of tears makes it way.

"No it's not. Jimin don't say that. It's this guy's fault. You have his name, you have Stasia. You can take this to the police." Yoongi says sitting next to me.

In matter of seconds the guys were all sitting on the floor besides me. They were always there for me. No matter what.

"I-I was supposed to go with her. I was supposed to be there." I cry. "I-If I would've went this would have not happened." My voice cracks.

"Jimin... Don't say that." Namjoon rubs my back.

"Just please. Please track this fucker down for me. Please."

"Why don't you guys just take this to the police Jimin?" Hoseok asks.

"She's scared."

"Well what are you planning to do?" NAmjoon nudges me.

"I-I I'm going to go talk to him."

"No way! No way you are doing that! That's not going to fix anything." Namjoon almost yells.

"You don't understand Nam-."

"NO! Jimin what are you going to do? Fight him? That's not going to make anything better. Even worse, what if recognizes you? Suddenly the media is just headlines of a guy saying Jimin of bts beat him up. Not only that but it's not safe." He argues.

"HE RAPED MY FRIEND. The most important person to me. You think I care if he recognizes me?!? Who is ever going to believe a rapist?!?" I argue.

"Jimin, be reasonable. We're just here to take care of you."

"If someone harmed me. The first thing you would want to do is go to that person and make it regret it. Don't deny that. Now PLEASE Yoongi. Do this for me. Please." I cry.

"Yoongi don't! I understand you care for your lady friend but I won't allow you to put yourself at risk and that's final." He says and leaves the living room.

"Yoongi please." I give him pleading eyes. "Please."

He walks away too. All I could do was cry. I thought my brothers would understand. I thought they would help me.