Picnic

J I M I N

Stasia; I'll be out in a bit.

I waited for Stasia in the parking lot of her work, I told her I would pick her up today. I had a picnic planned for us. I made a nice homemade meal and got us some snacks.

"Hey!!" Stasia greets me as she get inside the car.

"Hi." I say ruffling her hair. "How was work?"

"It wasn't too bad." She responds. "Thanks for dropping and picking me up from work."

"No problem at all Stas." I smile at her and begin to drive. "So I have some plans for us, do you want to go home and change or do you wanna borrow some clothes?"

"Mmm what are we doing?" She asks.

"You'll see. It's a surprise. Sorta." I say a little nervous.

"I don't have to be like super dressed up right?"

"No."

"I'll just borrow some clothes then."

"Great, it'll be easier since I still have to stop by the house either way." I tell her.

"I do need to shower though. I smell like milk." Stasia says causing me to chuckle.

"Why do you smell like milk?"

"I may have dropped soy milk all over the place like an idiot." She face palms.

"Oh yup, you clumsy idiot."

We both laughed.

"I'm super hungry." Stas say's rubbing her tummy.

"I'll take care of that." I say as I park my car in the driveway. "Don't take too long."

We enter the house and she greets all the boys. She heads upstairs to my room while I stayed downstairs getting the few things I needed together.

I closed the picnic basket and put it in my car along with a blanket. I waited for Stasia in the living room sitting with Namjoon and Taehyung. They watched one of their shows they really like.

After a while I heard a loud laugh echoing through the house. Shortly after that Jungkook entered the living room with Stasia over his shoulder.

He placed her on the empty couch and she playfully tried to kick him.

"Hey stop it!" Jungkook laughs.

Stasia laughs with him, "No! That's what you get for pushing me."

"Don't try to take on what you can't handle little girl." Kookie smirks at her as he holds her feet so she won't kick him.

"Okay stop it you too." I say getting up from my seat. "We need to go Stas."

As if she didn't hear me, Stasia continued to play along with Jungkook.

"Little girl?" She tried to break out of his grip.

They both began to play fight and I began to feel annoyed. I tried stopping them but it felt like I wasn't even in the room. Both of them were being very touchy and they were acting like children.

"Stas come on. You said you were hungry." I groan.

She continued to giggle. "Leave me alone Jungkook I need to go."

"No." He said carrying her again and zooming out the living room.

I rolled my eyes annoyed at both of them. I followed their voices and stood there with my arms crossed.