Self Lab Rat

I wake up from my sleep and I'm still a dragon.

I still feel empty when I wake up.

So as I am a dragon now, A GOOD DRAGON IS AN INTELLIGENT DRAGON. I will not die like previous dragons at the hands of a cryptozoologist, a mad scientist, a hunter, a policeman, an army and will not die at best in a zoo or as a sample in a military laboratory.

I have a small laboratory to do research on materials for aerospace and industry. So that will be enough.

What are the immediate threats?

Dart guns for Rhinoceroses, Elephants, Crocodiles.....

Perforating ammunition caliber 0.50

Electrified steel net

Thermal camera and radar installed on helicopters or reconnaissance aircraft to hunt fugitives.

Elephant taser

Sleepy gases, tear gas

It's painful to think about those needles or ammunition.

Some of my scales were shredded on the floor while I slept. Well, I'm going to have some samples to test.

After a few tests I will spare you the details (traction devices, material tests for military and space use, I have come to the conclusion that the scales make me a flying tank but an old generation tank. This means that they are resistant to heat, shock, abrasion and are hard and flexible.

A sharp penetrating carbide needle such as those used to drill concrete can damage it on the edge and slide between the scales, break the juxtaposition and penetrate the skin and discharge the poison or paralytic substance. Bad, very bad. It's great for the medium, but now it's duck hunting with all the ammunition these warring madmen have created.

Stupid test to do but which can be very useful, I made a robotic model of a small scale radar base using arduino and optics to automatically target.

Indeed, the scales are well detected by the radar. A simple guided rocket and boom I am a dragon hamburger or if it is simple dc dca, the wings will be pierced like Gruyère and I will have gone down or at best afflicted with excruciating pain, a slow and horrible agony.

I open my confidential files on my server and look at the aerospace and military data sheets I made a few years ago.

The army asked me for a coating to resist the impact of a landmine for personnel transport. Then, the Von Brauwn Institute, which developed the Nazi program for V1, V2 and Apollo, asked me for a thermal coating for the return of the satellites in March. You shouldn't laugh or think I'm stupid, they're nuclear warheads. After succeeding the thermal coating combined with silicon carbide, I certainly participated in the human species eradication program. This must be my punishment......

Ok, the best was molybdenum, but the cost made them choose alloys with a high carbon and chromium content, 20 times cheaper. I still have some rolls of yarn in stock. Each 25 kg roll (very thin because it is very heavy and dense) costs 2500 EUR. Life is the most precious. Yes, this metal is extremely hard and needs diamond for cutting and it is extremely refractory, so it absorbs a lot of heat. Ideal for flakes.

Now, poison and curare and some paralytic products used by hunters and special forces.

In the Middle Ages, kings and lords always had a claw-shaped ring, a horrible and very Gothic aesthetic. The main reason why it was silver and it reacted with all the poisons, detecting it by blackening the silver dot and neutralizing it by catalytic reaction.

Dragon test: dragons ate gold to make their scales shine, how will my body react with these poisons?

Silver test: